Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

so Aman is the mystery person

barkhaagg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

introducing aman at this piont of time ,i think becoz of family presuree barkha will introduce man that she want to marry ,sothat he can help her to come out this situation becoz now he is theonly one left that can help her out.i know its  long time radhika must have got justice but we all know barkha she will not leave PB and dev easily .she will try all deeds to maintain her position in PB.so now this is her last trump card to help.

I know we will not get radev scene more but its good for show trp,if they are getting trp by this then its ok we will wait.as dev radhika and even avinash wating for romance scene but

woh kehta h na "sabr ka fal meetha hota h" so guys enjoy it will intresting to see dev jealous if aman try to close radhika/kahna

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viprakshi thumbnail
agree!! but i hope they will not to stretch this track, and soon they will punish to barkha..
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
agree with u if trp increase after aman entry then no problem wil wait for radev with patience as u said aman cmg close to r/k and dev feeling jealous then it wil be nice but i think he is older as i saw the pic he looks like uncle so bh may introduce him as his uncle anyway waitin for this track how it wil be
fatssrilanka thumbnail
I think Aman's entry will make the show more spicy. I don't think there's anything to worry since Aman is evil & will be pitted against Radhika who's actually Kanha. And as we all know evil has to bow in front of good. So,eventually Kanha will win & destroy both Aman & Bak.But,I hope this Aman's entry will be the beginning of the end of Bak & soon we'll have RaDev coming together.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
dont mind this aman person entering cb but to be in kahoots with the evil bh ---not good god knows how many days we have to suffer throw barkha

and by the way IF did not let us know this --why not?when other shows even choto moti news is splashed all over the front page and then some of us say the rankings---------------- 
soory no offense but when fairness is not done -----------------
chocolate_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Whatever but why Aman Verma??? I dont really find the actor much appealing.
erlynda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Until when will the CV' s keep us hanging ? I really miss the real Radhika. Perhaps she will appear after Kanha defeats the devils. On second thought why not give a chance to the CV's ? They might have a better idea - an unexpected one that may surprise us. Let's hope for the best.  PS:   Perhaps when Kanha defeats the devil the devil will take Bh with him and make her his queen in hell.