Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

jaswargikoinahi

Goldie

jaswargikoinahi

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Omg. It is over. I can't believe it. Well thank you for a wonderful final update and throughout the show. Gonna miss this. I wish it had run for a bit longer so we saw the 2 sisters living their married life. Oh well. Thanx again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU 16th Dec: Final episode :( (Page 3)" in Chhoti Si Zindagi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Much thanks

shivani003

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
thanks

shivani003

fesunil

Groupbie

fesunil

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks for doing the updates. I too will miss the show but I dont mind seeing it end.  In our country the serials are not too long. This way you get to miss the show.  And long before it ends they already have a plan for a new show with the some same protagonist. sometimes the may get a replacement but they get from the same family (i.e., like zee TV family) or a series  with different gerne  example Isha and Ira in a comedy series,Smile

Edited by fesunil - 19 December 2011 at 8:12am

shivani003

Luci1177

Luci1177

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I am a newbie here... and I watch the show in subtitles... I think I have another post somewhere.. anyway.. I was shocked to see this show end! I really enjoyed it and loved the updates on this site.. sadly we all did not get some warning that it was ending only rumors! the show comes on Sundays in the USA.. so I watched it last night, while laying in bed.. and low and behold right before commercials they showed the precap to the ending... and I was shocked! I had to watch it again and again on my DVR! Sad that this show is over.. it had a lot of potential! ah well.. hopefully the actors on the show will get other jobs cause they did a hell of a job! I will miss the hell out of Sam and his fine looking ways! lol.. anyway ladies.. Merry Christmas! God Bless and all the best to everyone! :) xx

shivani003

-Nirvana-

IF-Rockerz

-Nirvana-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I feel so depressed Broken Heart

I really... really... really can't believe that CSZ...one of my favourite shows ever ended!

Although it ended on a happy note...it really sucks!
There were sooo many more possible tracks and I was waiting since the 1st day of the leap to see the orpahnage children again.I wanted to see Ravan and Samisha's romance that was slowly developing and ofc what happened to Bhola! I'm still in a state of shock with this...

Thanks Shivanni...your work here at the form is greatly appreciated...thanks for all the updates...

Good luck to the entire cast of the show (wll miss everyone so  much! Cry)

Happy Holidays everyone...wishing you a merry christmas and a bright prosperous 2012...

Edited by NivanaLuvsZeetv - 19 December 2011 at 11:15am

shivani003

serenegrace

serenegrace

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
what happened to vrinda and the rest of the gang and arjun, and ISha's promise of making revathi good? they left a lot of loose ends

shivani003

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Aww Thanks Shivani For The All The Updates You Gave On This Show. I Will Miss This Series. It Wasnt Boring At All. Hope To You In Some Other Forum Shivani.

shivani003

Post Reply New Post

Go to top