Remix

LEAVING REMIX!!

Ash_remix thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HEY GUYS,
IN ANOTHER 2 DAYS I'LL BE PASSING OUT OF NINTH AND WILL BE GOING TO THE TENTH AND I THINK WITH THE STUDY LOAD I'LL HAVE NO TIME TO SEE REMIX😭 OR COME ON THE FORUM TO WRITE MY FIC OR READ THE UPDATES. I'M VERY UNHAPPY BECAUSE LEAVING REMIX IS LIKE LEAVING LIFE. COULD ANY OF YOU SUGGEST SOMETHING??

LUV
AASHITA.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funky n crazy thumbnail
see......every1 is leavin...but 4 studies u hve to.......i undastand aashita...all d best and do try n cum to rf
devilangel thumbnail
ashita plz try to come whenever you can..and i am really sad you guys are leaving.. i am still in my second term..and you guys are going to the nest class now.... anyway best of luck and plzzzzzzzz come online as many times you can... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
teddylovessme thumbnail
hey we'll misssssssssssss u a lot n specially ur fic it is the best fic i hv sarted to read plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz try to come

love megha
avani_fan thumbnail
hey aashita!
avani here, i just passed 10 n will b studying for 11 std.
i can just tell u dat when i was studying for 10 i never stopped watching remix coz in d beginning i tried once or twice to avoid watching remix n study at dat time. but i realised soon dat instead of studying my mind was totally on what must b happ in remix n al!
soo in dat case i was wasting 1 hr.
soo from next dat i started watching remix! πŸ˜†
it was just what i did!
u du what u feel correct!!
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yea do wat U wanna do!
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i ca,me in tenth too will miss u
saff thumbnail
y 'z every single prsn leaving??????????? 😑 agar aisa he hota raha na den it wnt b long b4 u c a topic dat sayz bye guyz will miss yaa 4m me ......... ashitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa plzzzzzzzzz yaar tum mat jao.......
dia5 thumbnail
All the best for your studies!Your fic is awesome and it's awful that you can't continue but PLEASE try to come here once in a while.Will miss you! 😳
i luv ashi thumbnail
all d best for studing πŸ‘πŸΌ