Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

You know I agree that Salman is not exactly an angel and I will never excuse him for the physical abuse he subjected his girlfriends to which was plain wrong and bad. Having said that I think in BB he is the host and he is fulfilling his responsibility as a host. As a host he is well within his rights to be pointing out other's mistakes and admonishing them on their bad behavior his personal issues notwithstanding.
This is big boss game..Imagine if there is no plotting,planning double crossing ppl ,make groups and siding ppl to save oneself...if u dont like all this better watch astha and sanskaar...This is the game of entertainment and skills dear...
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i have never seen a host given the right to belittle the contestants...no matter how much i enjoy it...its not right.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 

what if it was one of your own who got distracted somewhere in life and made some mistakes or in ur language did f**k ups, wouldn't you give him second chance or you will put him behind bars for life??? I am no judge of anyone's character, its not in my right. Thats my belief everyone deserves a second chance other than that I am not getting big bucks or thrills by defending Salman Khan.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL they removed Mahek for Bhai's entry.. and who is preaching ?? one of the brat in the Bollywood movies LOL.. 
taurus27 thumbnail
He has ripped them all 😆

He is right too - Andrew is the only good guy in the house. Decent fellow, who takes no sides - he ripped Sid during the night task and still was friendly with him. During the dance he was sooo decent. Great guy, deserves the praise.

All the others are creeps, they deserved this bashing. Am eagerly waiting for this episode 😃
taurus27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lats22

LOL they removed Mahek for Bhai's entry.. and who is preaching ?? one of the brat in the Bollywood movies LOL.. 

Right now that doesn't matter. Because he is the host and he has every right to scr** the participants.
Originally posted by: VAZ2011

what if it was one of your own who got distracted somewhere in life and made some mistakes or in ur language did f**k ups, wouldn't you give him second chance or you will put him behind bars for life??? I am no judge of anyone's character, its not in my right. Thats my belief everyone deserves a second chance other than that I am not getting big bucks or thrills by defending Salman Khan.

If that person was stupid enough to drive a car whilst being completely drunk, and ended up running over a bunch of people, killing one in the process.. I would report him to the police, be it friend or family member... if you are completely reckless to endanger other people's life, then sorry, you deserve to be punished.

Now you didn't answer my question, if some drunk driver ran over your loved one, and he got away with it, would you seek justice, or you would be ok with it?
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

You know I agree that Salman is not exactly an angel and I will never excuse him for the physical abuse he subjected his girlfriends to which was plain wrong and bad. Having said that I think in BB he is the host and he is fulfilling his responsibility as a host. As a host he is well within his rights to be pointing out other's mistakes and admonishing them on their bad behavior his personal issues notwithstanding.
[/QUOTE]This is big boss game..Imagine if there is no plotting,planning double crossing ppl ,make groups and siding ppl to save oneself...if u dont like all this better watch astha and sanskaar...This is the game of entertainment and skills dear...
[/QUOTE]

I don't think Salman is chastisizing them for the plotting and planning. I would assume Salman is chastisizing them for the kind of language they have been using, on the kind of fights which often develves into threats, ostracizing etc. The contestants are forever assassinating someone else's character for no reason in the full knowledge that it will be watched on national TV. For e.g they had no reason to imply that Sho was having an affair with both Andrew and Sid. That was plain wrong and cruel. Similarly Sid being ostracized by the bully group. Its disgusting what's happening in the house in the name of game.
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

If that person was stupid enough to drive a car whilst being completely drunk, and ended up running over a bunch of people, killing one in the process.. I would report him to the police, be it friend or family member... if you are completely reckless to endanger other people's life, then sorry, you deserve to be punished.

Now you didn't answer my question, if some drunk driver ran over your loved one, and he got away with it, would you seek justice, or you would be ok with it?

No I wouldnt be OK! I will never forget but I will still forgive, not for his sake but for my own sake. Lesser the baggage better it be. For his crimes he should carry the guilt why me?? I will be sadden for my loved one's unexpected departing cos of some rich brat.

About your comment, its easier said then done. When life throws such surprises on ur face then only you feel the heat. Its very easy to sit and talk hypothetically...
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PSB_Zone

To ur salman khan

"Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye"

well said 👏