Bigg Boss Season 5

Salman in BB house! - Page 3

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/people-love-andrewsneak-peek3-3389.html#top

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

Situations change, time change and so do people. He did all these mistakes but I guess he has grown up since and we should respect that. He is doing so much social work and also known as the most generous celebrity in the bollywood. We shouldnt take that credit away from him.. AS fas as SRK thing goes, it SRK who made a lewd comment on him and aishwarya in a party, obviously it was something that Salman can not forgive. Ash is no saint, she was regretting her decision to be with Salman since he wasnt giving hits at the time so she wanted to move on to next successful actor read Vicek Oberoi so she used everything in her power to shut him off...

ur welcome buddy! πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

Situations change, time change and so do people. He did all these mistakes but I guess he has grown up since and we should respect that. He is doing so much social work and also known as the most generous celebrity in the bollywood. We shouldnt take that credit away from him.. AS fas as SRK thing goes, it SRK who made a lewd comment on him and aishwarya in a party, obviously it was something that Salman can not forgive. Ash is no saint, she was regretting her decision to be with Salman since he wasnt giving hits at the time so she wanted to move on to next successful actor read Vicek Oberoi so she used everything in her power to shut him off...

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CunningLinguist

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, and not because he was giving a flops LOL.. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. 

πŸ‘πŸ‘..U nailed it man...
PSB_Zone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
somebody tell salman khan.,Just live one day widout cell phone widout television,pc frns and ur fans packed in the house wid strangers ..everyone is bound to be frustrated and react in a way which he will never do in his real life..ye to 76 din hai salman bhai..wish i was there in the house i would hv given salman khan a banging reply...Aaya bada dharmatma

nau gaadi chuhe kha ke billi haj ko chali
wah wah
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PSB_Zone

πŸ‘πŸ‘..U nailed it man...

You know I agree that Salman is not exactly an angel and I will never excuse him for the physical abuse he subjected his girlfriends to which was plain wrong and bad. Having said that I think in BB he is the host and he is fulfilling his responsibility as a host. As a host he is well within his rights to be pointing out other's mistakes and admonishing them on their bad behavior his personal issues notwithstanding.
This content was originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

I think salman came to take back andrew and PM

bang on mjhe bhe yehi lag raha hain😊
This content was originally posted by: Observer101

You know I agree that Salman is not exactly an angel and I will never excuse him for the physical abuse he subjected his girlfriends to which was plain wrong and bad. Having said that I think in BB he is the host and he is fulfilling his responsibility as a host. As a host he is well within his rights to be pointing out other's mistakes and admonishing them on their bad behavior his personal issues notwithstanding.

A host should stick to doing their role, which is to host.. they are supposed to be neutral and impartial, even if they have their own personal favourities and dislikes, they are not supposed to air them on television, least of admonishing people for their behaviour.   If you've watched UK Big Brother, or any other version of the show, you'd know that the host does not get involved with the politics of the house, they don't advice people on how to behave.

somebody tell salman khan.,Just live one day widout cell phone widout television,pc frns and ur fans packed in the house wid strangers ..everyone is bound to be frustrated and react in a way which he will never do in his real life..ye to 76 din hai salman bhai..wish i was there in the house i would hv given salman khan a banging reply...Aaya bada dharmatma

wah wah

waise amar ko kyn paka raha ahin
salman

wah wah

yeh, it's ironic seeing Salman berate others for "bad" behaviour, a bit like a bald person making fun of other bald people... if I was in the house, I would've knocked him out.