India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

lavanya is heartbroken!!!!

serina087 Senior Member
serina087
serina087

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

Lavanya was looking forward to her marriage with Arnav in STAR Plus' hit show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon,when she got the rude shock that he doesn't love her. When she realized that Khushi meant more to Arnav than her, she decided it was best to move on. Lavanya  talks about her heartbreak, her love for Arnav and her 'sort of' friend Khushi.

STARONE.IN

With tears in her eyes, she talks about her big decision. "It wasn't easy for me to let go of ASR as I loved him dearly. I am hurt and heartbroken but I also realise that it would have been pointless to take this relationship forward."

Lavanya went through the grind for him as she says, "I changed from head to toe for ASR. I put up with Nani's wishes and changed myself, my dressing sense, my attitude as I wanted his family to accept me as well as him. I knew he felt something for me but when I saw that he felt more for Khushi, I knew what had to be done."

Is she angry at Khushi for coming between them? "No. I never noticed the subtle changes earlier but gradually it was clear that while all of us, including me, were scared of ASR's anger, Khushi stood upto him and he would feel bad for shouting at her. He never felt the same for me. I loved ASR to the core and now I hope he finds his love in Khushi. I want to see him happy. I hope he realises soon that he loves Khushi."

"I told ASR not to reveal that our engagement was broken till Payal and Akash's engagement party as I didn't want the mood to be ruined. I will leave the Raizada house with good memories and wish everyone the best," signs off Lavanya on a positive note.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazySaRuniannancynair

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i ill miss her shez my cutie pie
Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Leave RM with good memories and wish everyone the best... please let it be so.

CVs DO NOT bring back La as a vamp. That would totally destroy her character and I dont want to watch an Ekta maiyya type show. Mami and pigwa are enough to fulfill the need for a mandatory evil person on the show!!!!!!!

Will miss Sana though.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top