The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by d-luna88

That is really great but I wished he would have left a comment as well, telling us, what he thinks or if he is planning to do it or at least think about doing it

I'm think we should go and say that to him, Kristin, just go in the thread, or open a new thread, in that same forum and link it to that thread and ask him point blank to give us a definitive answer, when his changing the ranking system and when TRP's are going to be a ranking parameter. I think we should do it instead of staying in limbo, not knowing the date of the changes.

Okay I will do that but what is better a new threat or posting in the same?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandyuk-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged

That is really great but I wished he would have left a comment as well, telling us, what he thinks or if he is planning to do it or at least think about doing it

I'm think we should go and say that to him, Kristin, just go in the thread, or open a new thread, in that same forum and link it to that thread and ask him point blank to give us a definitive answer, when his changing the ranking system and when TRP's are going to be a ranking parameter. I think we should do it instead of staying in limbo, not knowing the date of the changes.

Okay I will do that but what is better a new threat or posting in the same?

do both, in the same thread, and also in a new thread and label it really well to catch his attention, don't forget to link to the "Removal of TellyBuzz articles as Ranking Parameter thread". 

Just put it like we want an announcement from him, something we can hold him to later, just for him to give a date of the changes.

sandyuk-JollyJabeen-

delightful. IF-Stunnerz
delightful.
delightful.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Your Hard work has finally Paid off Embarrassed hope for the very best Big smile

Ocean.Clouds-JollyJabeen-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Your Hard work has finally Paid off Embarrassed hope for the very best Big smile

Thank you Ridzzi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

uamaz Goldie
uamaz
uamaz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Sounds positive, hopefully we will get some news soon !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Okay I will do that but what is better a new thread or posting in the same?

do both, in the same thread, and also in a new thread and label it really well to catch his attention, don't forget to link to the "Removal of TellyBuzz articles as Ranking Parameter thread". 

Just put it like we want an announcement from him, something we can hold him to later, just for him to give a date of the changes.

Took me a while because my cousine called in between but I opened a new thread and linked it with your thread and vice versa.

Please comment in this thread as well here is the link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2437413#50560562

Edited by d-luna88 - 17 December 2011 at 9:14am

-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Tat s great news! U ve been trying so hard.hey awesome news

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ichangedit-JollyJabeen--Nafisa-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index