Punjabi Channel

hey punjabis plz help me out.. plz translate this (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

lostforever

Groupbie

lostforever

Posted: 24 June 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimiluvkaran

its punjabi song by honey singh..
Dope Shope Lyrics ( plz forgive me is there is any vulgur word.. i realy dont no punjbi but i want too wat these lines means...)
 thnx if u help...!!

Enna vi na dope shope maareya karo dont do too much drug specailly marijuana (also known as smack or sukha) , saanu eh ve keh nak (its "sanu vekh ke na nak) chahdeya karo dont make faces when you see me
Saade likhe khatan nu na paadeya karo dont tear my love letters, na hi duje mundeyan nu eddan taadeya karo dont look at other guys (as in flirting way) 
Enna vi na dope shope maareya karo

Ah ha
Yo Yo Honey Singh, Deep Money Money
Hey hey kudiye..

Aazma ke vekhe ni tu nashe saare you have tried all the kind of drugs, hona ki ae tera aggey mutiyaare whats gonna happen to you in future 
Aazma ke vekhe ni tu nashe saare, hona ki ae tera aggey mutiyaare
Neri sukki vodka na maareya karo dont drink vodka hardcore, thoda bahut limca vi paa leya karo mix some limca in it 
Naale thode tikke-shikke tussi khaa leya karoalso eat some tikki or something 
Ainwi khaali tidh liver na saadheya karo dont burn your liver empty stomach 
Enna vi na dope shope maareya karo

Suno mere veero, suno mere veero listen my brother
Suno mere veero ajj meri kahaani today listen to my story 
Main sofiyan da raja nashe ch meri rani rani im a sober and my gf is deep into drugs 
Paani vi nahin paundi jadon drink si banaundi she doesnt even mix water when she makes drinks
Gatt gatt khicchi jaandi dasso main kay karoon hoo she drinks it up all tell me waht should i do
Whose that girl 
Loki pucchde rehnde ne jadon nashe vich nacche 
Loki takde rehnde ne tapp tappde rehnde ne
Naa jappde rehnde ne rab da ha ha
top three lines mean " when she dance being high on drugs people watch her and ask who is she" 
Oh my God ha ha
Teri lai lawa photo tu ruke taan sahi
Purchase vi kariye je vike taan sahi
Tuhanu dassa ki main yaaro, kaliyan da nitt khilna
Jo vi mile chakko kujh fresh nahio milna
Chakko chakko chakko kujh fresh nahio milna
Chakko chakko chakko first hand nahio milna
what should i tell you friends, flowers bloom everyday (refering to girls) just be happy with whatever you get because you aint gonna get fresh one or first timer 

Kehnde si ge munde tenu sirre di rakaan guys used to call you top queen 
Bann ke tu reh gayi hun nashe di dukaan  now you have become mere shop of drugs
Kehnde si ge munde tenu sirre di rakaan 
Bann ke tu reh gayi hun nashe di dukaan
Haye dino din mukki jaandi meri jaan everyday you are dying 
Saare nashe eh te nashe wale khasma u khaan to hell with these drug sellers 
Teri ehi gallan ton hun main rehnda pareshan im getting upset with your these habits 
Ainwi mitti vich rol na Punjabiyan di shaan dont ruin punjabis reputation 
Enna vi na dope shope maareya karo dont do too  much dope shope 

l
oads of regards..n
nimisha,,,

okay im tried to do my best. :) 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey punjabis plz help me out.. plz translate this (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
oh man!!! i didnt know this is what the song meant???Shocked why is to so much about girls taking drugs/alcohol?? or is it just one particular girl he is referring to? Confused

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
It's actually talking about the haalat of the girls in Punjab right now... a lot of women have been protesting against the song in Punjab so yeahh LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lostforever

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

It's actually talking about the haalat of the girls in Punjab right now... a lot of women have been protesting against the song in Punjab so yeahh LOL

obviously they will...
besides i have heard honey singh was beaten up by girls somewhere... thanks to his impressive lyrics in all his songs.. LOL

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Lmfaoo even I have heard that.. but don't know if its true :P Anyhow, I do like him apart from the cheap lyrics sometimes.. But you know most of his lyrics are actually true! Have you seen the press conference of his when he went to Canada?

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 5:56am | IP Logged
lol even i dont know how true it is... but i could just imagine that... LOL
ya sometimes his lyrics are fine...but he's like in almost all the songs nowadays...and thats a bit excess... just like how pooja was earlier...(not sure if she still comes with almost any singer)..

no i havent seen his press conference... he looks like harbhajan singh though.. LOL not exactly...but just a bit.. 

K.Sean

IF-Sizzlerz

K.Sean

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
LMFAOO your last line cracked me up ROFL   He doesn't look like Bhajji at all yaar :P I knoww, he is kind of everywhere but he is talented.. I used to like Pooja too, her voice is amazing! But yeah she used to sing with every erra gerra singer Tongue
You should really look for his press conference, he'll be talking about his lyrics and he even apologized :) << that's what made me like him more!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 June 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
lol idk...i think they both look similar...maybe similar face structure or something... LOL

ya i know...thats why me and my friends used to call honey singh as male version of ms.pooja ROFL

oh well i'll see if i could find that press conf. anywhere..otherwise its ok..doesnt make much difference...i m not his fan.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top