India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

RANDOM topic:Which username

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:35am | IP Logged

LOL, somebody asked sharmi this Q in the BKB thread…..as to if she had to chose another username already existent  in the JJKN forum , which one would it be ….Tongue

For example, I love the usernames moondust and legallyblonde21…..NO, I am not saying this as sheena and moni are BFF-ed to me, but I really lowe those usernames…whenever I think of moondust, the literal meaning comes into my head….

LOL, as funny as it might sound, but I actually imagine grating the moon with a grater and collecting the dust….or in hindi, chand ka tuka…..LMAOOOO……and wheneer I read the username legallyblonde, I somewhat stare at it for like say 0.15 minutes…don't ask me why,Confused but I have always loved that username……

some of the other usernames that I like are peaches, lashforever  and tablet………..and KHUSH, I LOWEEEEEEEE THE USERNAME OF YOUR STUDMASTERLOL….…..if anyone wants to see khush's studmaster, PM me or khush……I can assure you that he is HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEmbarrassed  …trust me, he IS……....hotter than john abraham(for those who find him hot) and hotter than abhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:44am | IP Logged
i love the username India-inspires.. its so beautiful and am in awe of it..

initially for some reason i used to always think it was Indian-spires... and only when she corrected someone in a thread saying it was India-inspires did I realise that it was a nice one. Tongue
jassisuri Goldie
jassisuri
jassisuri

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:49am | IP Logged
from what i remember right now, i like moondust,even it had me thinking, dust from moon, what about other planets, will those names also sound so wonderful
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I too liked moondust - it makes u think....dust from moon. Big smile
I also liked Mauritian - I love Mauritius even though I have never been to Mauritius (it is my dream to visit Mauritius and will definitely do it by next year), so when I saw this username I drifted to the beautiful Mauritius ..and co-incidentally the person behind this username and my name are same (Anjali or Anju Wink ).
And last but not least, I love my username - simple, sweet and straight forward.
navpun Goldie
navpun
navpun

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Okay...lemme check out first.....never looked from this perspective
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I love the username Lashforever. Well, my name's not Shraddha and I don't have a friend called Lavanya, so for all practical purposes I could never use it for myself - but i just find the story behind that name - Lavanya + Shraddha friends forever - so awwwwwwwwww, so sweeeeeeeeeeet, so romantic Embarrassed
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:04am | IP Logged
i loved the username enigma ,i think its awesoem and different.I also liked shiverz with the signature of a-j clip saying"this scene brought shiverz to my spine"
these two username strikes me and holds out
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaaa

Originally posted by Buffie

Originally posted by priyaaa

OMGSH NUSHIE..HOW ON EARTH DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DIDI'S STUDDMASTER?!! HOW?!! I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE HIM STUDDMASTER!!

but yes, he does have the best name.
both he and his dadi

well, khush's MSN avi had the studmaster pci...but now she has removed it.....that's how i know about studmaster(i hope you are meaning that guy whom moni said was gay the other dayWinkConfused..the scorpio and the dude whom sheena thought was a freshieLOLLOLLOL...i hope we are talking about the same person)

and who is his dadi

ji haan..same guy! his dadi is his GRANNY who puts the JAM in his FANNY..oh what a SPAMMY..Wink

ROTFL ROTFL  ROTFL ROTFL ROTFLROTFL  ROTFL 

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....seriously,....poor guy....LOL..if he ever comes to know.,  he would have wished that he had kept his mouth shutLOLLOL

Go to top