NEW SS:It was just.meant to be.PG 93/13th JANlstpt - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely ending Tora 😊 Am so happy for Abhiya, Akanksha n Ishaan. Ishaan especially πŸ˜ƒ He got such a wonderfull family n glad he's away from all the supernatural madness. Hope u come up with another FF.
awesome tora! It was a beautiful ending...happy family!
Awesome update
I thought u will made ishaan & akansha soulmate but u made thm soul siblings haha
Loved abhiya hot romance
Nice end
hey tora it was a lovely ending,i love the way you made ishan and akansha brother and sister it was really very sweet...thank you for such a lovely SS it was a great piece of writing!
really worried for piya and akhansha.abhay kills jay thats good.jay deserve this
Very nice ending Tora πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Im happy Ishaan is with abhiya and he will get all the love of parents now he always deserved. Ishaan and Akanshas sibling fight was very cute πŸ˜† soul siblings concept was very nice. liked it. and abhiya... they were beautiful like always πŸ˜³ now they can be with each other forever...
superb it was...enjoyed reading it and i think i will have to wait for your another holiday so tht u can write something else πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ€—

Awesome updates  i  read both of them.   so akangsha n isshaan soul siblings cool i am glad ishaan found h is true family w akangsha and abhiya.   Akangsha is so cute.   loved ishaan n akangsha siblin fight n abhiya part was superhot. ☺️  thanks for the pms n  thank you for writing this SS.  i enjoyed reading it.  hopefully u will write another soon in the future.  its sad it ended but  it was super cool amazing fantablous.  
superb update . lovely ending . akansha and ishan was  cute and naughty .i loved  fight between them .
abhay was so naughty . abhiya always hot .i enjoy reading . i miss this ss .