Haule Haule a must see post :)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello arhians sandy here before I start my post I'd like to give a little speech this post is truely an inspiration from my friend Mayak and she has been really encouraging with the post and id like to dedicate this post to my friend actually wait my di areeba known as areeba.a and Mayak for being great friends and i hope you like this post and leave comments and suggestions

So here I go:

So you must of all heard the Song haule haule from rab Ne banadi jodi starring shah rukh khan and anushka sharma (di anuska sharma)

This song was based on shah rukh that how he falls in love with anushka and how slow and steadily their relationship will work :)

But if you listen to the lyrics of the song carefully this song relates with Arhi as well

How?

Well like this...

Haule haule se Hawa lag ti hai

Well Hawa is happening some times with dupaatas or hair but it's happening that shows the fans are working and the magic is working on the fans

Haule haule se dava lag ti ha Na

How many of remember this scene when arnav rescues Khushi from the falling building an he hurts Khushi and himself well haule haule dava ka affect hota hai!!!

Girls here comes DR arnav

Haule haule se dua lag ti hai Well this scene both arnav and Khushi prayed for something as we know Khushi is religiuos but arnav isnt who knows what he wished for is slowly coming true...

Haule haule chanda Bhar ta hai

We don't about chand but both of the characters strongly believe in stars because stars have different value to them

Haule ghoonghat uth ta hai   

We honestly saying we have Khushi s dupaata's flying around like in this one in the image   

Haule haule se nasha char ta hai naa..

It seems like khushis magic is working on arnav bitwa :) Aur arnav bitwa ka magic hum paar :)

Tu sabar to kar mere yaar
Zaara sans to la dildaar
Chal filar nu goli Maar yaar hai tin chindari de char   

These lyrics go for us the fans who have been waiting for the Arhi story to develop but we are happy with speed of the show it's not to fast it's not to slow so we will wait it will happen haule haule    

Haule haule se ho ja Gaya pyar   
This line is thanks to all the rabba ve scenes which have bought the story to this level   

Like the saying slow and steady wins the race !!!!

So I hope you liked my post please press the like button and leave lots of comments good or bad all comments welcomed   

And I hope areeba di and maya you liked my post :)

Thank you please leave comments
nice post yaar!!!!!!!!!haule haule toh hohijayaega pyaar...

πŸ€—AWWW, very sweet!! Loved it!!! absoloutley loved it!!! Thank you sooo much. Very creative!

Loved the pics, the post everything,wonderful!!!!
really nice sandy 
fab work ]

Amazing post yaaar.😊
Nice on keep going 😊
really kool yara , luved it , awesome job πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
wow, this is such an amazing post, well done dear.
The pictures go so well with the lyrics, nice work.πŸ‘πŸΌ
HEYY this is such a beautiful post πŸ‘πŸΌ

so so creative and u must have given so much thought into it. really girl keep going!! u r awesome!! and the pics are also so so beautiful!! just awww πŸ˜

thanks for such a lovely post πŸ˜ƒ
Awsummm postt deaaa.. Absltly luvvddd,nd da pixxx r beautiful 2oo,ny ma fvr8 song haule haule :-P.. Well done..
hey when was the last pic?iam scratching my head for it...plz tel me na...