India-Forums

Remix
Remix

ill miss u guys[plzzz read] (Page 5)

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:50am | IP Logged
niyu but it might be like your results are wrong.. you prob read the results of the person above you or something......plzzzzz dont goo

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Ouch i hope ur right shreyasi but kya hai na my teacher evn asked me very disapprovingly y id done so badly in my annuals Ouch
dekhte hai i guess OuchOuch
mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:06am | IP Logged

Niyu....this is indeed sooooo sad......Cry I'm a fool to read this soooo late!!!!Angry Hope ur still there.....CryCryCry Abhi abhi toh we've become friends....and ur leaving????? Plz do visit us now and then....plz.....

Neways....I will always be ur friend....u know that rite????EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Take care....all the best.....Big smile

P.S. Plz....plz....plz....plz...reply to my PM.....CryCry

coolniyu IF-Dazzler
coolniyu
coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Ouch i no mads i lub bein ur frnd Hug

and ur pm....wow....i jst red it now......its relly sweet re thnk u soooo mch Big smileHug
anonymous_891 Senior Member
anonymous_891
anonymous_891

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Niyathi!

I know what you should do...ek do mahine ke liye just study hard, be a good girl..you know, the sort of stuff that makes parents happy, but makes them sad too that you are not living your life the way you want, not enjoying it, you know, that kinda stuff.

Then they'll come around..they'll realize that access to the internet is not the reason for your marks..and that if you want to study, you will study no matter what.

It'll work. You'll be back soon..

But one thing I don't get, why do they have to cut off the net during your HOLIDAYS?? You're expected to satudy during the hols!!??
shriyaroxxx IF-Dazzler
shriyaroxxx
shriyaroxxx

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:42am | IP Logged
oh, niyu, i'll really miss u Cry , everyone here will, & u know wat, i agree wid anonymous,(sorry, dunno ur name) study really hard for 1 month, & beg ur parents to get ur net connection back
waise, i understand ur prob, i got my results & they were really bad, class 10 sure is tuff
saff IF-Dazzler
saff
saff

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:22am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww ye kya ho raha hai y'z every1 gettin such bad results???????? now iam gettin scared agar mere bhi results aise aye toa????? ewwww..ewayz niu try smthing naa ....... tell ur parents dat ummmmm onli an hour a day yaa phir once in 2dayz yaa phir onli weekends kuch toa try karo naa plzzzzzzzzz ...... we will miss u so much Cry
devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:19am | IP Logged
yes niyu plzz do that and come back as soon as you can..

but you can stay during your hols right?!?!?!?! ....plz plz dont leave everybody here in RF

Go to top