Happy Anniversary.! KYPH Home Sweet Home! - Page 12

Posted: 18 years ago
losa i told u not to chat here go ot other post πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ‘ It waz superb Butter!!! Keep it up

Iqra
As you Lot are my second family i wanted to share a thing with you all i don't know why but i thought i should!

My dada ji is In pakistan and hes really really ill i got the info today well i heard mom talking on phone bhai ne bhi unsey baat ki i just...mom brought phone to me to talk to my dad but i just said heloo and cried my eyes out and i am still crying. Hes got water in his lungs and even the doctors are giving up now. i have bin crying all day now he loves me soo much please pray that my dada jii gets well. he calls me is doctor bacha coz he wants me to be a doctor and i still remember he used to say i have to become a doctor and do his ilaj. i am here in U.K and can't even go back yet! Please Pray! 😭
Hey,
Don't worry...we all r with u n your dadaji is gonna be fine..we all are gonna pray for his health..and god cant reject everybody prayers.
awesome work butter...wow u got my description exactly right

thanku soo much!😭

Originally posted by priya_talati87

Hey,
Don't worry...we all r with u n your dadaji is gonna be fine..we all are gonna pray for his health..and god cant reject everybody prayers.

Originally posted by sateera_angad

thanku soo much!😭

whois  dadda ji ?????πŸ˜•
Edited by sarmadkhan - 18 years ago

bhaiyaa go bak to the page like the one page before! and my dadajii!😭

Originally posted by sarmadkhan

whois  dadda ji ?????πŸ˜•
Shazzooo dear this the most sweetest and cutest thing i have everseen so much pains and efforts, it was really good dear. Thank you

Sneha and Neelu thanks to you both too.

love
Justchill
Originally posted by FanofAngad

koi hai??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

me hoon nahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†bebe