wats wrong with this forum folks

Posted: 12 years ago
I am damn fed up with this forum members & feel like going WT* WT* like ASR, take a few deep breaths & start breathing fire thru my nostrils.

What the hell is wrong with the folks out here. Initially it was ASR is yeh ASR is woh, manhandler, abuser, needs anger manamgement, psycho, sadist blah blah blah. Now that he has started showing some frigging humanity ppl r again complaining. I am reminded of the father-son duo with their donkey story.

u can never ever plz ppl i guess.

I was in the minority that felt that ASR was extremely inhuman & unfair to LA. Aft all this humiliation he finally realizes how unfair he has been 2 this girl who danced 2 all his tunes even agreeing 2 all his date changes, even ignoring her own family. Does she not deserve some respect finally frm him. Yes u all might b ARHI fans. So am i. But i was never comfy with them romancing & rabba veing with LA in the offing. Now that finally she is leaving cant ASR feel even a little bit of regret & remorse. v dont know wat transpired bet them till now but any break up is painful 4 both parties. So currently ASR is feeling guilty & bad. Cant the guy catch his breath 4 a few mins. Instead ppl here at his throats wanting him 2 instead catch a tripping KKG or drool over her. Come on is that even natural.

He has 2 face the guilt of wronging LA. On top of it he needs 2 face his entire family & explain the whole fiasco & with all this on his mind u guys want him rabba veing with his muse who acc 2 the entire big wide world is still officially engaged.

Does the guy not ve a life other than KKG. Just coz he loves a gal s'd he forget all the other ppl in his life & just keep drooling only on her anarkali dress & free flowing hair. He also has worries of his own. y s'd he always worry only bt KKG. Does she not ve a family 2 do that. Oh of course she doesnt. the so called family except Shashiji cares two hoots 4 her. Dind v c ASR go frantic on seeing her cry & leave without speaking. He kept calling her & even commanded her 2 never do this again 2 him. On top of it all she suddenly turns up on Friday all decked up, happy-shappy. How ll he know that its just a farce. He must ve thought that she & her fiance made up later on & thats y she is happy now.

Sometimes i feel tat ppl expect 2 much frm the character ASR. He s'd only eat, sleep & breath 4 Kushi. Even in real life if my hubby is worried due 2 his work or our daughter he wont bother even if i am crying buckets. Sometimes he wont even call & ask me if i am fine even though he knows tat i am sick. Thats life.

Hope ppl get off ASR's back.

Done. I am done with my RANT!

well said
that is sooo true
get off asr
he the hot guy
xxx
I can totally see where you're coming from - Thanks for posting this - I agree with you to some extent. Yes I do agree that ASR is finally realizing his feelings for KKG, but right now those feelings are on hold because La is exiting the show & he has to deal with her right now before he can think or feel further for Khushi. 
Come on people, give ASR a break - he will get to the place where we want to see him. Just give him a few days😳 
Once La is out the show, then his focus will be on Khushi...! I can guarantee that...!!
bravo!

I totally agree! Plz leve my ASR alone u people! 
stop bugging him!
n analysing his actions!

go, do ur own work! 

ok u know I am kidding, i too want rabba ve scenes, but his character is perfect till now, n angelS11  ur analysis are so tryue!

he needs time to cope up!

drooling ke liye to poori story hai, only that we are a little impatient specially me!

NICE POST!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago
Originally posted by chammak_challo

I can totally see where you're coming from - Thanks for posting this - I agree with you to some extent. Yes I do agree that ASR is finally realizing his feelings for KKG, but right now those feelings are on hold because La is exiting the show & he has to deal with her right now before he can think or feel further for Khushi. 
Come on people, give ASR a break - he will get to the place where we want to see him. Just give him a few days😳 
Once La is out the show, then his focus will be on Khushi...! I can guarantee that...!!

hey babe dont forget our cry baby,,,,the concetration will be there too , once the truth is out,, lets c how he deals!
Tottally agree with even I'm pissed with all those threads of why asr didn't go drool over kkg. What the hell he has other thing too in his life that he has worry about specially at the time. I love my best Friend( sorry I'm still single so no expreience of that sort) she always ask me what to wear what to do in parties. I always make sure she look perfect and eddy 5 min I check out so something is not wring with her look in parties.

But in brother wedding I didn't even notice her, what she wore what so ever, when we were watching the recorded movie I was like " is that what u wore". I dint notice her not bcz I dont/didn't love her anymore. It was just bcz my mind was to busy to notice her. Same goes with asr.

So chill guys.
rabba ve for yesterday would have looked FUNNY ! yes yes i really badly want tonnes of gr8 scenes between ARNAV AND KHUSHI but in a nice proper  sequence ! and i hope day will be comming soon .  Nice post !
i am sure ppl ll start saying look at all the torture tat he gave kushi. but even kushi goes only 2 him wen she is in trauma. not even 2 her so called family. so wen ur grt KKG forgives his follies & loves him y not this forum folks.

if asr is giving kushi confusing signals kushi is no better. 1 day she is sobbing her heart out on his shoulder & then the next day she is tripping along happily all decked up & congratulating him on his engagement. wat the hell is the guy supposed 2 think. he even asked her many times if she wants something & asked her if she as k. it was she who brusquely told him she is fine & cut the ph. till now i dont remember a single instance where she has actually shown any concern 4 arnav except messing his car, his conference, his health & his personal life by instigating LA. He has already shown his concern many times & thats y invariably she runs to him.

Now the next signal has 2 come only frm Kushi. Only then can ASR do anything!
ya i tooo completely agree wid u...stop ... ASR...he s completely changed nowaday's...just wait until la leaves...
wat infuriates me is ppl r not able 2 differentiate between love & sympathy. wat asr feels 4 LA is pity & guilt while wat he feels 4 kushi is something which ll take pages 4 me 2 actually explain