Happy Birthday Faria aka Jdfan - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by JustJ

Many Many Happy Returns of the day Ria, May god bless u with lots love, success and happiness 

Thank you Jaya  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@nimmi ...Thank you so much buddy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@Sidra 08 ...Thank you so much my dear . ๐Ÿ˜ƒand Thank you for coming to uttaran forum just to wish me ...๐Ÿค—
@Saba113...Thank you so much dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒthose poems are really lovely ..i am blushing with so much appreciation from you all โ˜บ๏ธi am not really worth it but thanks for your love ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Guitargirl

Happy Birthday Faria ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

@kikyo nice thread๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Thank you dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by groucho

Sorry for the belated wishes but have a wonderful year with many more to come. A very Happy Birthday. Warmest Regards. Aditi
Thank you so much dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒaww no need to be sorry ..thank you for coming here and wishing me ..Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
you guys really rock ..โญ๏ธ you have made me  emotional with so much love and lovely wishes ๐Ÿ˜ญThank you so much dear friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒi am glad i joined IF and met wonderful people like you all ๐Ÿ˜ƒi am glad i met you all here online ๐Ÿ˜ƒyou are the best ...once again Thank you so much for your best wishes and making my Birthday so special ๐Ÿ˜ƒdedicating this thread to me and coming here and wishing me ๐Ÿ˜Š May God  bless you all with love , care , happiness and success in your lives Ameen ..Thank you all๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hmm you guys do deserve a party ..so party coming up just in few minutes ..promise i'll be back i am not running away ๐Ÿ˜†
@jdfan ...no need for Thank you yaar ๐Ÿค—you are our friend ..at least we can do this much for you ๐Ÿค—glad you had fun on your Birthday ๐Ÿ˜Šand  yaay party coming up lol ๐Ÿ˜†
sorry for being late...hope u forgive me
\

Happy belated Birthday wishes Jdfan and have a great year ahead ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@xavivilla  ...Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒdon't be sorry ...glad you came and wished me so nice of you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ