Tumhari Disha

TD Update - 31.03.05 (Page 2)

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Hi

Thanks for the update and well there is some hope now as disha has heard them two she migth come closer to Dk and support him but since the casting couch scandal is coming up on monday u never know?

Thanks once again

SamyBig smile

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update Lata...

DK get some brains...whatever happened to the shrewd business man...he listens to anybody..

and breaking Disha's promise and drinking...what and idiot...

by the way when did he promise her he wont drink..am i missing something?

Cheers

Veda.

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

wohi toh!  this DK is becoming more and more kaan ka kachha.  he just about believes anybody that too women like Gargi and that Pori female.  Just where has the previous DK gone?   I sure dont like this.  Please Rupali Guha we want the shrewd, ruthless, strong DK back.

Waiting eagerly,

vidya

diksha Groupbie
diksha
diksha

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Ooops!!!What's up Ved still did not sleep...?Me too..rightConfusedActually  got  up suddenly and thought I will check  if our awesome  Lata or Swathi have already posted the updates or not...That's how much  I guess I have become crazy about  this...Boy, I think  its hightime I do something about this...Seriously this is the only  thing that i'm addicted to...I dont even have a cable connection at home...

Cheers...
Diksha...
seethat Groupbie
seethat
seethat

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the update

Its high time DK comes to senses and not listen to others and also time for Disha to admit her love for DK

Well, how can they end the story so quickly!!

eran Goldie
eran
eran

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 12:35am | IP Logged

hi

gr8 update!!!!!Clap

Now Disha & DK can come closer!! now that Disha knows what Pori and Gargi are planning!!!!!

Love Eran!!!

Jaslove IF-Rockerz
Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 1:09am | IP Logged
UR RIGHT ERAN NOW THE DISHA KNOWS GARGI'S ERHADA SHE'LL BE CAREFULL ON WHAT SHE DOES. JUST HOPE DK COULD HEAR THIS.LOL
venusian_gurl Newbie
venusian_gurl
venusian_gurl

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 2:00am | IP Logged
sometimes I really wonder that how can one so unaware of the conspiracy right under his nose. the kind of character dk is ( i mean so shrewd and clever) , how can he be unaware of gargi's plot for so long. ( it makes me think that how our hindi soaps are . They try to get all possible twists ).

The last episode was really interesting with disha finally getting to know the reality , but i only hope our Lady D , doesn't walks up to Gargi and Pori and challengs them openly like "Rani ki Jhansi" . If it happens it will be so irritating to see  gargi and pori making new plans to cover up.

Someone has written about potrayal of weak DK and also believing anyone and everyone who says anything about Disha. I see it a very realistic potrayal. if you look at the character , DK is a person who has never trusted any one in his life and also he has been deprived on loved ones around him. Deep down he has his own insecurities . Right now he is torn between disha's love and state of his mother which is making him weak.  If Disha confess her love for DK, it will get him new strength and we will have our old DK back again :)..

One more thing, this is the first time when DK is going through a emotional turbulence , uptill now he had built walls around him , not letting any emotions to pass thru it. This could be one of the reasons why he is not able to handle it.

Intially i did not like the character of DK because when i see a negative character I have an immediate aversion towards that character but now when I watch this regulary, I enjoy doing the psyco-analysis of this character. I get inclined towards those who are basically now bad person but circumstances make them bad.  Undoubtedly Ashish is playing this character very well ( I know i am not the first one to say this .. there is already a long list of fans of Ashish) and a very balanced acting  (means not overacting to potray the negative side of his character).

There is a devilish charm in this character which leaves me pondering .. :)

Finally I hope that one fine day the producer/director dont decide to change Ashish to some other actor like it happened in PKG for malini and Kiran in Astitva.. i bet TD will loose its charm.

Go to top