India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

for the MODS n the MEMBERS!! (Page 2)

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:49am | IP Logged
thankoo hetal... Big smile    plz try to ans other question too...
n i'm really dissapointed with the ppl here Cry   every1has just2words to say - i agree...
are yaar its a post where v hav the rit to annoy the mods Tongue       make full use of the situation guys Big smile
(mods don kill me plz Big smile )

priya the sweet Goldie
priya the sweet
priya the sweet

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hey tunna u r rite Smile
there r some topics which r closed for no reason as hetal told us the reasons but there no reason match to those closed topics Cry
anywayz mods better knows as compare to us
n wat was the other qestion?? Confused
let me see oh about poll hmm... again mods better knows Wink
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:39am | IP Logged
what topics are you reffering to that were closed? cuz as long i know there has to be a reason behind closing a topic.

as long annoying us is fun we dont mind... Big smile
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:43am | IP Logged

i started a topic when i became a goldie
i knew the rules that members are not allowed to open topics related to personal things so i also started a poll along with it about couples but my topic was closed though it had material related to saarrthi Cry

Here is the link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=241319&K W=virgo%5Fstars

I don't mean to bug you but i was just curious

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 29 March 2006 at 11:46am
riseNshine Senior Member
riseNshine
riseNshine

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hetal

what topics are you reffering to that were closed? cuz as long i know there has to be a reason behind closing a topic.

as long annoying us is fun we dont mind... Big smile

hetal, i think these guyz are talking in general, n not abt a particular postSmile yep, it does seem lika da modz luv to say topic closed-LOLZ!LOL (dont be mad modzWink) at times, u can seem a bit too harsh!!!

but ur point is also very true, i guess u guyz have guidelines dat u gotta follow, so its not ur fault at da end of da dayBig smile

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
when you become goldie or dazzler, you have to post your topic in ML and if you are newbie, introduce yourself in New member Intro. section.....

if the material is already shared then we have to close the topic too.
it makes the forum crowdy and important topics which are discussed shifts on 2nd page....

I know, everybody's talking in general but as being mod. we have to keep the section moving, clean and neat....
Teesha IF-Rockerz
Teesha
Teesha

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Wow! I learned a lot today LOL No seriously, I did Smile Its really tough being a Mod, Hetal n Barbie n I do really appreciate ur efforts 2 keep SF going smoothly n such that everyone enjoys! Tunna I hope u got ur answers Smile

Teesha
Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:53pm | IP Logged

Tunna, please read the following and hope u get ur answers

Board-wide Policies

1. Forum Rules

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
      Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
      Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permision will receive a warning and their post will be removed. The definition of cracks also includes, but is not limited to, threads or links pertaining to the subject of cicumventing any security or privacy measures intentionally placed by manufacturers in their hardware and/or software.
      Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Finally chatspeak is NOT allowed (e.g. i wan dat, plz fone me). Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
      Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "Formatting Windows XP", "Blurry fonts in Flash", etc.
      Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. This includes providing links to other similar site with the intent to promote it (charged and free), etc. We may let an occassional spam go through in the Forum as long as the poster is quite active at India Forums. If your first post is spam I can gurantee you it will be removed. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. See specific item on spam and 3rd party linking for more information.
      The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
    2. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revokation of private messaging.

We are not very fond of closing topics. Its just that sometimes we dont have any other choice, since the forum looks disorganized as the same thing is being posted again and again or the disucssions eventually turn out into chatting or Fan Following.

Edited by barbie - 29 March 2006 at 6:55pm

Go to top