for the MODS n the MEMBERS!! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
when you become goldie or dazzler, you have to post your topic in ML and if you are newbie, introduce yourself in New member Intro. section.....

if the material is already shared then we have to close the topic too.
it makes the forum crowdy and important topics which are discussed shifts on 2nd page....

I know, everybody's talking in general but as being mod. we have to keep the section moving, clean and neat....
Wow! I learned a lot today πŸ˜† No seriously, I did 😊 Its really tough being a Mod, Hetal n Barbie n I do really appreciate ur efforts 2 keep SF going smoothly n such that everyone enjoys! Tunna I hope u got ur answers 😊

Teesha

Tunna, please read the following and hope u get ur answers

Board-wide Policies

1. Forum Rules

1. Posts are to be made in the relevant forum. Users are asked to read the forum descriptions before posting. Users consistently posting to the wrong forum may be given a warning (see policing below).
      Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning.
      Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, etc. or re-printing material without permision will receive a warning and their post will be removed. The definition of cracks also includes, but is not limited to, threads or links pertaining to the subject of cicumventing any security or privacy measures intentionally placed by manufacturers in their hardware and/or software.
      Members should post in a way which is consistent with "normal writing". That is users should not post excessive numbers of emoticons, large, small or coloured text, etc. Similarly users should not SHOUT or use excessive punctuation (e.g. ! and ?) in topic titles or posts. Finally chatspeak is NOT allowed (e.g. i wan dat, plz fone me). Users consistently abusing this will be warned.
      Members should use an appropriate, descriptive title when posting a new topic. Examples of bad titles include; "Help me!", "I'm stuck!", "I've got an error!", etc. Examples of good titles include; "Formatting Windows XP", "Blurry fonts in Flash", etc.
      Spam is not tolerated here in most circumstances. This includes providing links to other similar site with the intent to promote it (charged and free), etc. We may let an occassional spam go through in the Forum as long as the poster is quite active at India Forums. If your first post is spam I can gurantee you it will be removed. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed. See specific item on spam and 3rd party linking for more information.
      The moderating, support and other teams reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to Team Members and not users.
    2. The above forum rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revokation of private messaging.

We are not very fond of closing topics. Its just that sometimes we dont have any other choice, since the forum looks disorganized as the same thing is being posted again and again or the disucssions eventually turn out into chatting or Fan Following.

Edited by barbie - 18 years ago
Originally posted by Virgo_Stars

i started a topic when i became a goldie
i knew the rules that members are not allowed to open topics related to personal things so i also started a poll along with it about couples but my topic was closed though it had material related to saarrthi 😭

Here is the link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=241319&K W=virgo%5Fstars

I don't mean to bug you but i was just curious

My pleasure to clear your doubt dear!😊 Glad that u asked!

There have already been many such polls before regarding the best jodi/couple etc...I am giving one such similar link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=217199&K W=Jodi

Hope that clears ur doubt

thanx for the clarification barbie 😳
i was sure that there should be some reason for that
thanks 😊

Originally posted by tunna

thankoo hetal... πŸ˜ƒ    plz try to ans other question too...
n i'm really dissapointed with the ppl here 😭   every1has just2words to say - i agree...
are yaar its a post where v hav the rit to annoy the mods πŸ˜›       make full use of the situation guys πŸ˜ƒ
(mods don kill me plz πŸ˜ƒ )

yeh mauqa dene ke liye thanxπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by rajeev4aamna

Wow! I learned a lot today πŸ˜† No seriously, I did 😊 Its really tough being a Mod, Hetal n Barbie n I do really appreciate ur efforts 2 keep SF going smoothly n such that everyone enjoys! Tunna I hope u got ur answers 😊

Teesha

agree wid uπŸ˜‰

wow...this def was like my orientation session..coz i had no clue abt members lounge..n also tht v needed 2 introduce ourself whn we joined..and oops..abt the chat language...sorry barbie..hetal..tina..par im kinda used to it...i'll try n stop this lang par it will take sum time so plz give tht mauqa..😊

Originally posted by sadDe

wow...this def was like my orientation session..coz i had no clue abt members lounge..n also tht v needed 2 introduce ourself whn we joined..and oops..abt the chat language...sorry barbie..hetal..tina..par im kinda used to it...i'll try n stop this lang par it will take sum time so plz give tht mauqa..😊

πŸ˜† Sure dear..Ek Mauqa granted!!πŸ˜‰

wow.... i gota lot of info.... thankx barbie!!! that list of rules was too big.... hav u learnt it??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†