for the MODS n the MEMBERS!!

tunna thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hello to every1reading this topic..😊 special hello to every1posting a replyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

actually some doubts in my mind..πŸ˜ƒ ..so i thot to start a topic n keep asking in installmentsπŸ˜› meanwhile any1els lling to ask something plz post under this topic... (so that i'll not seem the only stupid n uninformed person hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)    but mind not working rit now(i hav just cum back from examπŸ˜•)   

so few questions...

wat kinda topics do the mods close... i mean any specific rule or anything u think is not relevant.... cos actually recently i saw some topics which i thot ll b closed not being closed n some topics which i didnt think wud b closed,being closed..... so i thot just to check out so that i don ever post a topic which'll b closed πŸ˜ƒ   (ofcours the mods do a gud job cos its always tof to be strict😊) 

n sorry i forgot other questions...   so a topic for 1 ques... doesnt suit  lemme think........   ye... i think v don hav any contest sorta thing within the forum..  this week shazy did the predictions thing..like that... something sorta game..cant v talk abt anything other than the serial( of cours there's nothing much els in the world to talk abt) but more of like talk abt all the saarthians here..n getta know each other..   but then is that allowed???? 

question... to b answered... so ppl get to work..reply... i'm keeping a close watch

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tunna thumbnail
o yes... dimag ki batti jali.. ⭐️     abt the mow.... y don v hav a poll for mow each week... conducted by mods..just to help them actually..cos i see so many gud candidates..no ideas how they choose... i mean thats REAL tof..
dunno whether the idea or the topic is k or not... but ppl do reply..its ur fundamental rite to shut me up if u want πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
n mods u wont close this topic na???? πŸ€”   atleast till some time πŸ˜ƒ
pooja_rahil9 thumbnail
ya u r right tunna ji
even i noticed sometime
there r some topics which i think they shopuld cloed but still didn't and there r some which closed which i think they shouldn't
i think it is very tough to read the mind of moderaters πŸ˜•
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pooja_rahil9

ya u r right tunna ji
even i noticed sometime
there r some topics which i think they shopuld cloed but still didn't and there r some which closed which i think they shouldn't
i think it is very tough to read the mind of moderaters πŸ˜•

I agree

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there is not specific rules for closing the topics...topics being repeated, chatting, bias, showing rudeness or too much anger, personal attacks on members or the actors, asking for updates(video or written) are some examples when we have to close the topics.

we have to close the topics when unappropriate language is used because we have young members aroud the forum...

me and baribe try not to close the topics as much possible but we try to edit the post instead...if a person goes on with the same subject or with the same discussion, we have to make space for different subject too!

i hope, this answers the question.........
tunna thumbnail
thankoo hetal... πŸ˜ƒ    plz try to ans other question too...
n i'm really dissapointed with the ppl here 😭   every1has just2words to say - i agree...
are yaar its a post where v hav the rit to annoy the mods πŸ˜›       make full use of the situation guys πŸ˜ƒ
(mods don kill me plz πŸ˜ƒ )
priya the sweet thumbnail
hey tunna u r rite 😊
there r some topics which r closed for no reason as hetal told us the reasons but there no reason match to those closed topics 😭
anywayz mods better knows as compare to us
n wat was the other qestion?? πŸ˜•
let me see oh about poll hmm... again mods better knows πŸ˜‰
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what topics are you reffering to that were closed? cuz as long i know there has to be a reason behind closing a topic.

as long annoying us is fun we dont mind... πŸ˜ƒ
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i started a topic when i became a goldie
i knew the rules that members are not allowed to open topics related to personal things so i also started a poll along with it about couples but my topic was closed though it had material related to saarrthi 😭

Here is the link:  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=241319&K W=virgo%5Fstars

I don't mean to bug you but i was just curious

Edited by Virgo_Stars - 18 years ago
riseNshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: hetal

what topics are you reffering to that were closed? cuz as long i know there has to be a reason behind closing a topic.

as long annoying us is fun we dont mind... πŸ˜ƒ

hetal, i think these guyz are talking in general, n not abt a particular post😊 yep, it does seem lika da modz luv to say topic closed-LOLZ!πŸ˜† (dont be mad modzπŸ˜‰) at times, u can seem a bit too harsh!!!

but ur point is also very true, i guess u guyz have guidelines dat u gotta follow, so its not ur fault at da end of da dayπŸ˜ƒ