India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

for the MODS n the MEMBERS!!

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:20am | IP Logged

hello to every1reading this topic..Smile special hello to every1posting a replyBig smileBig smile

actually some doubts in my mind..Big smile ..so i thot to start a topic n keep asking in installmentsTongue meanwhile any1els lling to ask something plz post under this topic... (so that i'll not seem the only stupid n uninformed person hereLOLLOL)    but mind not working rit now(i hav just cum back from examConfused)   

so few questions...

wat kinda topics do the mods close... i mean any specific rule or anything u think is not relevant.... cos actually recently i saw some topics which i thot ll b closed not being closed n some topics which i didnt think wud b closed,being closed..... so i thot just to check out so that i don ever post a topic which'll b closed Big smile   (ofcours the mods do a gud job cos its always tof to be strictSmile

n sorry i forgot other questions...   so a topic for 1 ques... doesnt suitOuch  lemme think........   ye... i think v don hav any contest sorta thing within the forum..  this week shazy did the predictions thing..like that... something sorta game..cant v talk abt anything other than the serial( of cours there's nothing much els in the world to talk abt) but more of like talk abt all the saarthians here..n getta know each other..   but then is that allowed???? 

question... to b answered... so ppl get to work..reply... i'm keeping a close watchWacko

tunna Goldie
tunna
tunna

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:26am | IP Logged
o yes... dimag ki batti jali.. Star     abt the mow.... y don v hav a poll for mow each week... conducted by mods..just to help them actually..cos i see so many gud candidates..no ideas how they choose... i mean thats REAL tof..
dunno whether the idea or the topic is k or not... but ppl do reply..its ur fundamental rite to shut me up if u want Big smile Big smile
n mods u wont close this topic na???? Ermm   atleast till some time Big smile
pooja_rahil9 Senior Member
pooja_rahil9
pooja_rahil9

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:57am | IP Logged
ya u r right tunna ji
even i noticed sometime
there r some topics which i think they shopuld cloed but still didn't and there r some which closed which i think they shouldn't
i think it is very tough to read the mind of moderaters Confused
Virgo_Stars IF-Sizzlerz
Virgo_Stars
Virgo_Stars

--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pooja_rahil9

ya u r right tunna ji
even i noticed sometime
there r some topics which i think they shopuld cloed but still didn't and there r some which closed which i think they shouldn't
i think it is very tough to read the mind of moderaters Confused

I agree

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
i agree
jaswir lover IF-Dazzler
jaswir lover
jaswir lover

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged
yea i agree
..priya.. Goldie
..priya..
..priya..

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I agree
hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:41am | IP Logged
there is not specific rules for closing the topics...topics being repeated, chatting, bias, showing rudeness or too much anger, personal attacks on members or the actors, asking for updates(video or written) are some examples when we have to close the topics.

we have to close the topics when unappropriate language is used because we have young members aroud the forum...

me and baribe try not to close the topics as much possible but we try to edit the post instead...if a person goes on with the same subject or with the same discussion, we have to make space for different subject too!

i hope, this answers the question.........

Go to top