Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

You guys are wonderfulllllll!!!!!!

queenbee thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Dear Everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ,

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

Thank you so very, very much for enjoying and appreciating BOTH the updates๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well, I did get the naughty idea of writing a fake update but obviously I couldn't have done it without a special moderator's go-ahead... and that's our very own MINNIE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘

It was Minnie's brainchild that Raj get married to Jassi... HATS OFF TO HER FOR KNOWING EXACTLY WHAT TO DO to make us JJKN viewers drop dead with heart-attacks and ice-packs and God-knows-what-else๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We are so happy that everyone enjoyed the joke and that it created a stir on this forum๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ ... and it did prove ONE thing... T&D STILL have a long way to go before they cross over to Ekta's side of the fence.. lets be thankful for that!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Three Cheers to JJKN for what it is!! It will ALWAYS be my best show EVER!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Love you all๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

PS for all those of you who suffered health problems after reading the April Fool's update, I hope you've read I-F's disclaimer (they assume no liability and will pay no damages for any psychological, emotional, mental and physical traumas arising out of scrolling through their website๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
i woke my husband up and I go, "Jassi married Raj!"  My husband says, "das f๐Ÿคฌed up and goes back to sleep.
xoneha thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

i woke my husband up and I go, "Jassi married Raj!"  My husband says, "das f๐Ÿคฌed up and goes back to sleep.

๐Ÿ˜†

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks quenbee for ur quektaish update. ๐Ÿ‘So Minnie's devil mind was working with u to come up with this april fool update. You guys put in so much of effort to give us heart attack. Thank you so much for taking out time to give us such wonderful updates.

Love you ๐Ÿค—

Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail

Originally posted by: queenbee

Dear Everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ,

PS for all those of you who suffered health problems after reading the April Fool's update, I hope you've read I-F's disclaimer (they assume no liability and will pay no damages for any psychological, emotional, mental and physical traumas arising out of scrolling through their website๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›)

lol

u r simply GREAT!!....I was in state of sakta, until I read ur real update!!.... Minnie + Queenbee = evil April Fool Pranks.

Thanks for making today's day so interesting and full of advanture. I just noticed that I have been smiling since I read ur April fool update!

Take care

kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That really was an update which elicited extreme emotional and mental response from everybody. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I did not even finish reading it.
loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: xoneha

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
irresistable thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

JP ur too funny!!!๐Ÿ˜†

I told my bhabi that Raj married Jassi, she almost fell!!!!!

alien_visitor thumbnail
I couldnt open the page so i didnt read it. I am glad, otherwise abtak mera Ram naaam sathya hojaata. QB did anyone really die of Angina or something?
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww Thanks QB !! ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

It was just an idea from my side , but the final result was an atom bomb !!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

You were brilliant !!!

The best part was,just as the creative genius of Queenbee took us to the roaller coaster ride, the real update too did not let us get off it !!!!

Both were brilliant !!!!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Queenbee ,you are a star !!!!