SwaRon: MAJNU BOY lost somewhere

Posted: 12 years ago
as v all no ki SwaRon love story kis daur se guzar rhi haii...!!!!!!

aftr d old stair case incident v get soo less of swaron luv scenes...

dey r olwayzz fighting...

mere to bardasht ke bahar hai ye sab...!!!!!

lagta hai ankhe dokha kha rhi hain...

ek hi baat dimag me ghumti rehti hai "KYA YE VHI SWAYAM HAI JO SHARON KE LIE APNI JAAN BHI DE SKTA THA?"

No doubt vo abhi bhi uske lie apni jaan de skta hai pr d MAJNU BOY is lost somewhwere...

aftr deir fight dekhne ko hi nhi milta vo...

jb cycle ride aayi tb laga dat maybe he is bak par...

aisa kuch nhi hua...thoda pyar aur fir TAKRAAR...!!!!

bechari sharon upset ho gyi...

hamari tarah even she is missin d old swayam...THE MAJNU BOY...

kha gum ho gaya hai vo???

😭 😭 😭
Edited by swaron502 - 12 years ago
Ash... First of all thanks for making this topic... I am so feeling the same... Where is the swayam?? Actual swayam!! He is lost sumwer... Maybe.. Maybe dats bcuz of sharon... But true luv isn't easy to forget... I agree we got the glimpses of our majnu for split seconds like cycle ride ke time he was so concerned for sharon ke vo raat ko akele kaise jayegi then the next day after he saw sharon upset about being able to perform... And he sumwer knew that was becuz of him... But ye swayam me ego kaha se aa gayi...??? Swayam blamed sharon for not being able to perform... Jab ki it was bcuz of his social service ki dukaan that they were'nt performing...!!! Hell yaa m missing the old majnu... Lover boy...!!! Where the hell is he...!!! Swayam please give us our old majnu...!!!Edited by manasie - 12 years ago
so true ash...miss MAJNU a lot...the cycle ride gave us a glimp of old Swayam but dats not enough!! hez lost...hope v get him back soon!!❤️
ya he is lost somewhere
but dnt worry woh abhi bhi sharon se pyar karta hai n yahi lost majnu sharon ko realise karaiga
n u will get swaron scenes too
Originally posted by swaron24

so true ash...miss MAJNU a lot...the cycle ride gave us a glimp of old Swayam but dats not enough!! hez lost...hope v get him back soon!!❤️

joker i soo miss him...!!!!!!! 😭

manu RES ka kya mtlb hota hai???
Yaa ash!! V all miss majnu lover boy sooo much!! I used 2 luv him sooo much, I mean I stil luv him par wo kuch aur tha.. I miss him!! Ab ye unke beech sab pehle jesa ho jaye, kitna acha hoga!! Majnu ji please wapas aa jao, Sharon aur humko itna mat tadpao!! :P
Nice topic bdw.. :D

yar same here ash me 2 missing d old  cute , sharon ke peeche divana swayam, d majnu boy 😭

Originally posted by manasie

Ash... First of all thanks for making this topic... I am so feeling the same... Where is the swayam?? Actual swayam!! He is lost sumwer... Maybe.. Maybe dats bcuz of sharon... But true luv isn't easy to forget... I agree we got the glimpses of our majnu for split seconds like cycle ride ke time he was so concerned for sharon ke vo raat ko akele kaise jayegi then the next day after he saw sharon upset about being able to perform... And he sumwer knew that was becuz of him... But ye swayam me ego kaha se aa gayi...??? Swayam blamed sharon for not being able to perform... Jab ki it was bcuz of his social service ki dukaan that they were'nt performing...!!! Hell yaa m missing the old majnu... Lover boy...!!! Where the hell is he...!!! Swayam please give us our old majnu...!!!

ur welcm manu...made dis topic jst 4 u...!!!!! nd i soo agree wit u...!!!!!!! wy did swayam do dis??? usne apna dance kurbaan kr dia...!!!!!!!!! sooo sad...majnu is realy lost smwhere...!!!!!!!
Nice topic Ash..!!

Well..i guess every relationship goes through good ad bad phases...this new attitude and hostile nature that Swayam's portraying might just be his way of dealing with the pain he's going through..and its just an outward show...for we do see instances where he still cares for Sharon.:)

But haan..would love to see cutesy scenes between them again..though i must admit i'm loving this intensity.
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Nice topic Ash..!!

Well..i guess every relationship goes through good ad bad phases...this new attitude and hostile nature that Swayam's portraying might just be his way of dealing with the pain he's going through..and its just an outward show...for we do see instances where he still cares for Sharon.:)

But haan..would love to see cutesy scenes between them again..though i must admit i'm loving this intensity.

thnxx saku...!!!!!

ur damn rite...har luv story me twists hote hain...nd his actually deir intensity is osmie osm...!!!!!!!