Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Thendral Promo for the Week (19/12 - 23/12) (Page 4)

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the promo.. 

I liked the way Thulasi left TA.. Shubba akka, the promo is confusing but there are few doubts as TA acting - by his dialogs.. and even though GW told to keep Thulasi seperately or send to MM's house in Friday's episode, TA told her to keep quite and he just said he came to leave back here.. 
And in the promo TA is looking from the terrace instead of at least telling her to stay back.. 

I think they are going to show Thulasi leaving on the day beginning of the week it self as their outfits are the same from Friday..  The song they played when Thulasi leaving and that too with a slow motion was simply superb and reminded of the back old Thendral.. Thendral is back with a bang and the story line moving in a great speed.. TPS will come in entry.. I think T&T may get united only after Thulasi's mother's clue comes out.. But If not TA is acting I cannot even imagine of his reaction for Thulasi.. How is he going to justify all these things to her.. 

Lav needs that but the baby is really paavam.. How will it be if it is like this... Will ever GW say that as Thulasi left the house it is a problem for Lav.. so bring her back to TA.. And now TA will not be able to bring her back.. ROFL I know that is just so much of a dream.. 

I some how have any other weird thought.. I think Thulasi would not even go to MM's house.. as she promised to MM.. And hence Mohan's anger and so as Deepa and kalyani's..  And where Padma is happy that T&T have separated.. and T did not come there.. 
Just my opinion.. lets see.. what happens.. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoParulRatiShiviNixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the promo Shubba!!

OMG. I am speechless...what is happening here...

I have to say though it is an amazing promo even if it is kinda sad.  

As usual the order of the scenes is confusing.

When Tamil is talking to Tulasi with Kalyani, Tulasi is wearing blue but on Friday she is wearing brown.  This scene must come after.  Grr...Tamil...omg...I thought this guy loved Tulasi...

Charu psycho go jumping up and down in your room...you are going to be in a hospital soon.  I think GW called Charu and told apart TT separation.

Mohan!!!  Omg...not good...Good that he cares about Tulasi but to do this to GW...and it looks like Lavanya is suffering again double what Tulasi goes through every time her mother curses Tulasi.  If anything happens to that baby Tamil is going to be so pissed at Mohan and Tulasi...

Padma must be happy that TT got separated...

Tulasi leaving Tamil!!!!?????  Wow...this decision is 50/50 for me.  She should not suffer in that house but really this is a big shocker for me.

The BGM at the end makes the scene that much more real...I cannot wait until Monday!!!  Good to see main tracks moving ahead.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysmala_15ThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

TTfan Goldie
TTfan
TTfan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
When Tamil is talking to Tulasi with Kalyani, Tulasi is wearing blue but on Friday she is wearing brown.  This scene must come after.  Grr...Tamil...omg...I thought this guy loved Tulasi...
[QUOTE]

@Smiles: TA is talking to Deepa and Kalyani.. I don't think it is Thulasi... 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysThendralfanvjayamArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

verisimilitude IF-Sizzlerz
verisimilitude
verisimilitude

Crazy Creative Senior

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

wow the promo is out so soon! and flourishing comments... thank u so much Shubba for the hottest promo!

Thendral moving so fast, cant believe my eyes!! TA -u still confuse us make us go crazy... Tongue Tulasi has surely become this much courageous only becz of TA.. as Acorn mentioned she was able to bear all the tortures with MM and famlily and even the outsider Vel! But the only reason TA is not believing her makes her bold? TA was the only saviour when she was tortured by MM and Mohan.. Now she wants to go out of TA's life with MM & Mohan on her side? Well hope this ends up in ending charu's track andshowing  the stronger realtionship between T & T !

Lav u deserve this... wait SQ baby ..be ready to join ur mom in the streets!

so we can get ready for Garama garam episodes...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysGayashriThendralfanvjayamTTfanArizes.Pearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@ TTFan

Yes you are right...from the back and for a sec I thought that was Tulasi.

Great comments everyone by the way. 

Edited by smiles86 - 17 December 2011 at 1:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkieKarthiN90

ssmily_face Senior Member
ssmily_face
ssmily_face

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the promo posting , wonderful comments & predictions.

I some how feel TA is not acting...  he is a total idiot...

Even if its really that TA is acting its not convincing to let someone's  wife go through so much to cure THE CRAP..

Lets see what is in store

sobeyskuttyponnuTTfanArizes.ShemmoKarthiN90

varuny Senior Member
varuny
varuny

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
The director is the idiot in this seriel. he lost how to portray the charactors. The actors are doing their part beautifully the way the stupid director asks alright. but the story. unbeleivable.
1. After 1 year of marrige,Thamil won't beleive any word  Thulasi saying. atleast can not listen? and still love is between them. After all the truth come out Thamil is going to ask for forgiveness and  Thulasi will give and fall for him This is call direction?  This is the normal in the Tamil seriels. 
2. When Thulasi says about Charu that she is an orphan on is not from the good family, The way Thamil reacts. Can you believe. Then his mom says about Thulasi he is sitting there and silently, and Where is the director? it sucks.
3. Even in the promo the way he yells at the friends. Where is his friends? all abandon him. where is the director.? in the start of the series Thamil helped the friends, Where are they now director?
4. where is the bank job? One year ?  wake up director follow the story that you started.  to investicate a job you need one year? which world the director is in?
In one interview Mr Kumaran said that Thendral team is like a picnic. any thing might happen. we will have a barbecue today. Tomorrow might be rain. so we do something else. No flow whatso ever in the story.

The promo ? may be The director kind of wake up and decided to give the women education a chance for a month? and back to "Vethalam muranga maram erum thanay"(vikamathiththan stories)

yoshinisobeysGayashriTTfanKarthiN90Shemmo

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I agree with those who say that TA must be really mad to put his wife through so much torture just to cure Charu... and if GP is part of the act than he is also extraordinarily selfish to drag the girl through so much trouble as she has already suffered so much due to his brother. Playing around with T and expecting her to forgive and make a hero of TA who will probably shed few tears of sorry is unacceptable.

Hope T does put all in place in case all this is a drama just to cure Charu... what if T actually kills herself as she had told TA so many times that she will not live if he no longer loves her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTTfanKarthiN90Shemmo

Go to top