Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@theiva :well said👏.kalakitinga ponga!🤗 i completely agree with u. but except one,I cant accept someother guy for thulsi.In thendral only Tamil and thulsi.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hahahah theiva...i missed ur comment so long...a good treat for us with a page long comment...yaay...keep coming often...

Theiva...T has to be made a puppet for TA's acts as her frustration and anger on TA which is making her walk away from TA is the very vital step here...Charu's plan starts only with that...only when T walks out of her own that too bcos of TA, she will start her next set...what is that...Trying to bring herself to marry TA...so there it is...T has to be involved though sadly..T cant be made to act...do u tihnk she will be able to handle C after she knows her health condition.
TA leaving T in her room - that is answerable like u said...lets see what they have to say for that...

MM - playing a good dad role???Lets see what he is going to do for her daughter...

The reason why TA has to take responsibility is her first faliure which made her psycho character come out is bcos of TA..and hence TA has to take responsiblity for his guilt factor. So thats justified somehow.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
@shubbha akka:did u notice tamil says "nannum oru poli aana aluthan".

slighta doubt varuthu.

but we have to appreciate director for this.ka?we cant guess anything la.again he is confusing us.

shaaabbba...ippavae kanna katuthae.
Arizes. thumbnail
Originally posted by: karthi173

@shubbha akka:did u notice tamil says "nannum oru poli aana aluthan".

slighta doubt varuthu.

but we have to appreciate director for this.ka?we cant guess anything la.again he is confusing us.

shaaabbba...ippavae kanna katuthae.

😆...athaan i always safely say..its my POV nu...ROFL like theiva said...if TA is not acting...none can save him from us...so this promo is super clear for us...but I bet we ourselves will contradict saying If he is acting nu..soon...😆...knowing the CT's 😛 they will confuse us for sure..😆
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Shubba 😊

Wonderful though a partially sad promo...though i already confirmed it is acting by TA, T walking out and Pei jumping are sad to watch!!

However this will move the story...GP when known the real reason for Lav's miscarriage, will NOT blame T...though both the GWs will blame T...T has to undergo this also...😔

before seeing C losing and landing up in asylum, we have to see few days of T's sufferings...but lets tolerate that and gear ourselves to enjoy C's losing day...

Even if TA is acting, he cannot take T fully for granted 😡...i dont want him to give a stupid reason as to he has confidence in her after putting her to a series of torture...and i dont want T to get convinced or forgive and forget immediately as if TA was acting for a very NOBLE cause 🤢...Either ways, TA is to be blamed and he has to feel and long for T's acceptance..
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

hahahah theiva...i missed ur comment so long...a good treat for us with a page long comment...yaay...keep coming often...

Theiva...T has to be made a puppet for TA's acts as her frustration and anger on TA which is making her walk away from TA is the very vital step here...Charu's plan starts only with that...only when T walks out of her own that too bcos of TA, she will start her next set...what is that...Trying to bring herself to marry TA...so there it is...T has to be involved though sadly..T cant be made to act...do u tihnk she will be able to handle C after she knows her health condition.
TA leaving T in her room - that is answerable like u said...lets see what they have to say for that...

MM - playing a good dad role???Lets see what he is going to do for her daughter...

The reason why TA has to take responsibility is her first faliure which made her psycho character come out is bcos of TA..and hence TA has to take responsiblity for his guilt factor. So thats justified somehow.

Awww Shubba Akka, missed being on IF too!

Shubba Akka, i don't understand why T shouldn't be able to act to cure her?! If T can go to a level of giving up her dream meaning studies for TA, she would be able to act along with TA, GP and Gokul. Thulasi would be able to act if she knows that this could free her hubby from his guilty feelings for Charu. She would be able to understand the seriousness of C's problem and would manage to do so. We know she can act if a girl's life is involved in this matter. If not for Charu, she will be able to act for her hubby. I still don't see any reason for T to be made a puppet. She is being punished in the process of curing Charu, that is completely wrong.

I think Gokul must have suggested this way to cure Charu to TA and GP. If TA is not acting, GP would be made a loser, i am sure that won't happen. If TA did not act, he will join the losers group of men in this serial, they won't risk that.

MM will be made to be a good father. They might show how T is supported by everyone in the same house where she has been a doormat w/o anyone's support. Padma is an exceptional case. Varadharajan suffers from cancer and still D did not think of taking up a part time job. It won't happen with T either.

Next step of Charu assuming herself that TT are separated forever and thinking of a way to end the legal relationship of TT?! LOL How funny that would be. And atlast to kill her?!

I don't know, i think as for TA's reaction by the time the truth comes out was something i was looking forward since months or years and now seeing that he already knows everything is just BLEAH! In this way they make us believe that T's sufferings are fake eventhough for her and Charu they are true. It won't give the effect it would have given if he comes to know of the ET at a point of time. Hence i am really disappointed!

The CVs have started to think things from Charu's POV only and to give nosecuts to her in this way, but they are ignoring the fact that at the end everything they do and show is to please the viewers and not a psycho for a short period of time! The outcome of this track might be positive for TT, for me it will look forced in a way and won't have the effect i was expecting or i am still wishing! SIGH!     
Edited by Theiva - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Simple reason...TA has always been shown as lying to everyone...he is a head master in the school where as for T it will be like a kinder garten...and moreover they cant risk bringing in T into the picture...prob they will say..if at all their plan fails and does not work out C cannot be cure for sure...
Another reason - C is always watching only T and her reactions..she always fails to notice TA...so may be that cud be a reason...the anger and emotions T has to face has to be a real one from Psycho POV...
hahahaah I bet - best missed member is u
and best overtime thinking is me...gunz, sandy, hema,shammy already knows the result of my ovetime thinking when TA was stabbed...I told then too TA might be acting...rofl it was super fun i confused them then...rofl...but this tim e i m almost sure like u that TA is only acting...fingers crossed yet...

But how cud they cure Psycho then...taking to mental asylum sthg...but again her life then would be a question mark...so yet again guilt factor would not go...so they are upto something for sure...but for sure they need a good applause the way they are taking the story roping in all the ppl around T into the picture...yet to come is GP and family...thru lav they would come too...after the baby mishap...
Gayashri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jus a WILD thinking, is Sudha also acting? I mean not by herself, if at all a team has planned to act...would it be a plan not to keep T in her house and to keep her out of sight of GW so that psycho doesnt get minute by minute update from GW?? 

why should sudha force T to make a call to C and shout asking C's contact # from GP???? It seemed unnatural  when she forced T to call C and shout on their wedding day...She will never come out of the way to push anyone to do things...last time she helped T only when T and D begged her to help them to drive away C from TT 's house...
AnnaJay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo

Things are moving in jet speed, so that means we can expect the most awaited twist with in 5 weeks maximum. Charu's count down starts right when Thulai leaves Tamizh. All of your doubts will get cleared with the twist. After this track many changes are going to happen in Tamizh/Thulasi's life with a genuine affection from Sundari.
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnnaJay

Thanks for the promo

Things are moving in jet speed, so that means we can expect the most awaited twist with in 5 weeks maximum. Charu's count down starts right when Thulai leaves Tamizh. All of your doubts will get cleared with the twist. After this track many changes are going to happen in Tamizh/Thulasi's life with a genuine affection from Sundari.

monday onwards charu count down will start.so this is last victory.now it reduced to 5 weeks.9 weeks ithu evalovo better.

affection from sundari means may be  sundari is thulsi's mother and bhuvana is charu's  mother.so thulsi words are correct ha?
Edited by karthi173 - 12 years ago