Poll

Do u think things would be different on TD if Inder was alive?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I know that Inder is long dead but if the producers decided to keep him on, do u guyz think that the storyline of TD would have been different/better? in respect of Dishas life????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harsy thumbnail
I voted for not sure...But i prefer him because there is reason in him becoming negative.....If i were the producer i should have made him negative n created drama which is interesting.....he should have styaed in TD but unfortunately my lady showed exit to him...so sad.... 😭
Manahill thumbnail
Of course it would have been different. Rano and Disha wouldn't have gotten in this rift if Inder was still with Rano, but I'm sure our lady would have created other drama.
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes!!

He wouldnt get of Disha's life!!!! 😡
Rano wouldnt marry Vedant!!
ANd she would still be mad at Disha!!
Tomiko thumbnail
they'd probably get him to make up with Rano and then chuck him out!
mona05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes...things would have been different
hello98 thumbnail
I dont think there would have been much difference...the Weather Goddess...would have brought in a slightly different Toofan.
Minluvsdrav thumbnail
😆
inder is a name i havnt thut of for a while or a character i havnt thut bout either!

tht bunder wudve definitly put some more twists in the story n messed it up too if he ws still in it.

luv
minnie
silk opal thumbnail

i did not vote.

if inder was alive, rano would have never been happy with him. they could have divorced. he would still be in love with disha...more toofan in disha and dk's life. suhas may still bear a grduge against disha. suki would be taunting her. inder was selfish. did not love rano yet made her pregnant. he was not worth rano. i doubt he would turn positive...forget disha and stay happily with rano. pehla pyaar koi nahin bhulta...