Audio of RJ Vikrant's interview with Gul Khan - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u Jhan... For sharing this...

So it is clear that Gul has nothing to do with Geet season 2... she is not interested at all...
So all in all... acc to her... FORGET GEET.. WATCH HER NEW COPY-CAT SHOW... WOW!!!!!!!

Just don't know what to say...

THanx Vikrant u did a fablous job 4 Geet's fans we want seasone 2 at any cost agar ye Drama histry mein kabhi nahi hoa to ab ho ga we want our Gurti back
Originally posted by nida6

THanx Vikrant u did a fablous job 4 Geet's fans we want seasone 2 at any cost agar ye Drama histry mein kabhi nahi hoa to ab ho ga we want our Gurti back
I M WITH U DEARRR
Originally posted by sun29

thanks a lot jhan...gul khan trying to save her face after her positivity mantra syndrome kya...
nope sweets...
I bet she is pretty sure about the Indian viewers Stands... like she was with her stand thatppl/fans wanted to she a Saint Dev🤢😡😡😡...
Don't lose hope of a season 2 did we ever said that we want a continuation of season 1 when we said season 2 here have been season 2 like CB & KMH that had a complete different concept from the first seasons so now our adgenda is to attack endemol & starIndia
now I understood why endemol backed off from their SP show
when we called endemol they give a positive reply that discussion for a season 2 is on so now p;ease no negativity over this interview & our fight for a second season must continue
have I made any sense?
yeh thank you so much...we will step back because of some random interviews...so come lets fight...👍🏼
I jst hate this Gul Khan 😡 😡
Bt we will fight for GHSP 2 👍🏼
i don;t understand that woman,, she is saying season 2 dosen;t appeal in india but we gt season 2 of KMH N chotti bahu,,,n long back ekta made two season of hiten gauri show- kutumb😔...this woman is nt interseted in season 2 ,,its clear...n she want us to watch copy cat show🤣...
Did she really tell to watch her copy show?

Really?

As a substitute?

Does she think that we only want a copy of our Geet?

😡
Gul was no one till geet happened to her and she shouldn't
Forget that and also she was there bcoz of geet giving interview
Otherwise who wanna listen to her
Pathetic women