Jaslove
Jaslove

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thats right, he is the best Big smile

mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Ashish lives his scenes....he can be so mean ..and then so sweet...that you get angry at him for what he is doing and next...love him ...
like what the host said at the carnival..."you can make him a villain if you want ..or a hero ...as you wish."
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
yea man! he's capable of becoming anyhting and change the next second! Its really like he has split personality!

But yea, tht is wht makes his acting really superb!
silk opal Goldie
silk opal
silk opal

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~LiNa~

After quite sometime, we got to see recaps of old episode(tdy in s'pore episode). But it was a really sad one. In this epi, DK is a real jerk. I don't know whats wrong with him. Does he have slit personality or does he have really bad mood swings. LOL

Ending of yesterday, DK shouts at Disha wen she confronts him abt Ali bein in Jail n why didn't he tell her. Then he goes berserk n shouts at her so now u think i'm also a smuggler? Now you're shak-ing on ur husband now? You believ Satya n not me? Disha is like DK Satya has no meaning or place in mylife. It su i love and its u who i trust. The DK mellows down all of a sudden an tells her "Disha, i'm sorry." Disha is obviously dman pissed n upset, she jus shrugs him off n walks away.

Tdy, we got to hear the "Sajna Aabhi Jaa.." song aft a long time. Dihsa hears Ved n Rano in their room. She remembers all her happy moments with DK(RAIN SCENE!) n then DK comes into the room n jus look at her n goes to sleep. I feel so sad for her. DK's big jerk. No offence DK fans, i'm also one but i jus couldn't stand his this behaviour!

yes, yes yes.

dk and stay are real jerks!Dead

rano and ved's intimate talk in bedroom...they were talking softly yet disha was awoken by the conversation! i find that very ridiculous!Confused all this while she never woke up...only yesterday she was awoken...Confused i feel this rano and ved scene was useless. they could have simply showed...disha feeling sad...and she recalls the sweet moments with dk. if they had not shown the rano and ved scene, maybe they could have showed us more sweet moments...i could enjoy sajna aa bhi ja a little longer!Cry

hello98 IF-Dazzler
hello98
hello98

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:19am | IP Logged
We have yet to see all this...perhaps next week.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:43am | IP Logged
thank god,we could see the sweet moments between dk and disha..it was worth watching..yes,silk,the intimate scene between rano and ved... Angry
mona05 IF-Dazzler
mona05
mona05

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Ved-Rano need to be seriously packed off for honeymoon...we are relieved that they are together ..and not crying for each other all the time...but they do not bring any excitement,thrill or entertainment on the screen...Rupali needs to show exits to such character...Kanaka opens a branch somewhere outside Mumbai...and these two are sent off....

We saw Ved filling Rano's Mang in U.K.....frankly wish it was DK and Disha...then the scene would have had it's charm...but with Rano-ved it is plain boring.
~LiNa~ IF-Rockerz
~LiNa~
~LiNa~

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:24am | IP Logged
yea, but later on, u'll see more ved rano romance scenes, thths jus the beginning mona!

Go to top