MY PREDICTION is........................

Posted: 18 years ago

HI GUYS

AFTER A VERY LONG TIME I AMM POSTING ANY TOPIC AND SOONER OR LATER I WILL START A NEW FAN FIC DONT WORY IT WONT BE LEFT HALF LIKE LAST TIME .......................STAY TUNE

AFTER WATCHING TODAY EPISODE MY PRIDICTION SAYS THAT AS WE IN MAHABHARAT ABHIMANYU WAS DANGER TO KAURAV SO THEY TRIED TO GET RID OF MAY BE SIMMIRARLY AFTER KNOWING BHOOMI PREGNANCY (WHICH WIL HAPPEN SOON) MANSEN WILL OLSO HAVE SOME EVILS PLANS FOR BHOOMI AND AT THE SAME TIME HE WILL KEEP ON INSULTING HER SO TO PROTECT THIS

ARJUN WOULD SEND  his BHOOMI FOR GAINING BUSINESS KNOWLEDGE AND AT SAME TIME PROTECT HER THEIR CHILD FROM KAKA SHAHEB AND MAMA JI

same as old mahabharat shubhadra(when she was pregnant) was sent away from hastinapur and arjun used to tell her about the charkravu which was heard by her child here olso same thing will happen

i know it sound a bit siily but pls post ur comment

U are rite 😊
maybe this is gonna happen
Esha i dont know anything about Mahabharat, so maybe u r rite.

Would like to request u to avoid posting in all CAPS, as it amounts to shouting on the net. Hope u dont mind.

i don't think they r going to show the baby so soon
i know the show is based on mahabharat but they have made changes to it
also there r so many things for bhumi to learn whcih means so many responsibilities
but i think she will go away to learn things about buisness and not coz she'll be pregnant
but with saarrthi we can never be sure
anything can happen

i think you are absolutely right

Originally posted by alvina

i don't think they r going to show the baby so soon
i know the show is based on mahabharat but they have made changes to it
also there r so many things for bhumi to learn whcih means so many responsibilities
but i think she will go away to learn things about buisness and not coz she'll be pregnant
but with saarrthi we can never be sure
anything can happen

I also think so.First they will show how bhoomi becomes a successful business woman who can take her own decisionthen then they will show about the baby.

i don't kno much abt mahabharat, but the majority says ur right, so u must b! 😃
welcome back esha 😃 😊 .........n i think they show the baby part later.......first they show about bhoomi's change n getting more confident by learning more business skills 😊 ........but u have a ponit dis gonna be happen. 😊
but like LK says dat so def. she will go away for her edu. 😊

and waitingg for ur fan fict. 😳
yeah agree with u all ...this should happen to take bhumi away ..and improve her business skills
how kown anything can happyen like if bhoomika goes away and get pergnet than yuv father will tell any thing to her so i thing she will becam some thing then she will get pregnet . wht you all thing pl do reply 😊