Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Sara Khan's Bollywood debut:TOI

kishubedi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Sara Khan became an overnight sensation with the success of her debut show Bidaai and there has been no looking back for her ever since.

Currently seen in Ram Milaayi Jodi, Khan has become one of the most sought after actresses on television today. After making a mark in TV, trying her luck in Bollywood obviously seemed to be the next logical step. And now Sara is all set to mark her debut in films. Apart from setting the temperatures soaring with her item number in a Bengali movie, she will be seen playing a full fledged role in a Hindi film. The mahurat of the same took place yesterday. It is a musical story of a band called Rainbow led by Ranvir (Mayur) who is madly in love with Sara's character.

Their lives change completely when Ranvir dies in an accident. Says Sara, "The USP of the movie is the story and its peppy music. It's often believed that its essential to feature a known face to ensure that the movie becomes a hit but even these stars must have been freshers someday. If we won't try and take risks, we won't ever grow." So, will she quit TV if film offers keep pouring in? "I will never quit TV because TV has made me what I am today. I love my fans and viewers who have loved me as Sadhana and Mona and in no circumstances I would abandon them for another medium," says Sara.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangadlover Senior Member

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
thank saraaa u love u sooo much wish u all the best for ur movie and plz dont quit TV
-ParidhiHolic- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
wah sara wah really we r great tht we r ur fans..yes pls never quit tv industry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top