Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

BORING EPI...N BORING SHOW!!! MOD:P1 (Page 3)

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adib40

Agree with u arooj.Viewers are not immature kids so they do understand that mkap is shit now and the trps prove it

if u dont lie the show u can say in a decent manner...calling the show s*** is not done...u cant insult the show...its against the forum rules...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.Rtelstra

amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan LOL i have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show
ups and downs are part of life its good if one knows how to deal with it
live happily and let thers live
if u dont respect like show then dont watch it as simple as that and refrain urself from headache good for u guys na?
long live mkap
love arhaan and pooja gor
please comment on there comment boxEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedas they r the bestest

completely agree with u telstra...there r shows which have very low trps but fans support them...our show is doing very well...its quite popular in many many cities n even abroad...dont now what pleasure do some ppl get by hurting others...

simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.Rtelstra

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan LOLi have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show

if u dont respect like show then dont watch it as simple as that and refrain urself from headache good for u guys na?

<font color="#ff0000">long live mkap</font>

<font color="#ff0000">love arhaan and pooja gor</font>

<font color="#ff0000">please comment on there comment boxEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedas they r the bestest </font>
those fans support their shows cos they dont have sum   Censored actors in their show

</div>u must b knowing that i have no interest in talking to some people here but all these abusive languages are getting on mine and others nerves
<div>hmm u r saying like u know actors personally oops i dont know any of them personally never met them too kasam sayTongue

those who r great actors world acknowledges them and they dont need anyones certificate of approval for it

god bless arhaan and pooja one wonderful fantabulous actors and mkap is what it is because of these two diamonds i.e arhaan behll and pooja gor love u both dear Embarrassedgod bless u and wish u all the best
ya u r right they are the reason mkap is in huge need of trps today ROFL
awww...
how funny na
yes u r absolutely right Shockedfirst time
yes arhaan pooja are the reason for decreasing trps as cvs r ignoring them hugely in show these days and fans are upset about it
beta w&w let kriya comes centrestage then u will see mkap ruling trp charts u should be talking then only
long live mkap

-BugsBunny-simmi.friends03Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan LOL i have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show
long live mkap
love arhaan and pooja gor
please comment on there comment boxEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedas they r the bestest

completely agree with u telstra...there r shows which have very low trps but fans support them...our show is doing very well...its quite popular in many many cities n even abroad...dont now what pleasure do some ppl get by hurting others...
dont know ray ask them only
thing is we were ignorin them and were quiet but they crossed all limits now and they think they r making fun of mkap as thing is very different Winkits viceversa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.R

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Agree with u arooj.Viewers are not immature kids so they do understand that mkap is shit now and the trps prove it

if u dont lie the show u can say in a decent manner...calling the show s*** is not done...u cant insult the show...its against the forum rules...
stopping members from giving their views is also against forum rules
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

i just said dont abuse the show...u r free to post ur views...then did i stop u from posting ur views...i said if u dont like the show u can say in a decent manner by not abusing

Edited by amrapali_dubey - 17 December 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyaAnondo.Rtelstra

2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

lol what kind of people one epi boring and they start there bashing mantra using words like shit and above that they call themselves fan LOLi have seen many serials not having good trps but still fans support are always with the show

<font color="#ff0000">long live mkap</font>

<font color="#ff0000">love arhaan and pooja gor</font>

<font color="#ff0000">please comment on there comment boxEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedas they r the bestest </font>
those fans support their shows cos they dont have sum   Censored actors in their show

</div>u must b knowing that i have no interest in talking to some people here but all these abusive languages are getting on mine and others nerves
<div>hmm u r saying like u know actors personally oops i dont know any of them personally never met them too kasam sayTongue

those who r great actors world acknowledges them and they dont need anyones certificate of approval for it

god bless arhaan and pooja one wonderful fantabulous actors and mkap is what it is because of these two diamonds i.e arhaan behll and pooja gor love u both dear Embarrassedgod bless u and wish u all the best
ya u r right they are the reason mkap is in huge need of trps today ROFL

</div>awww...
<div>how funny na

yes u r absolutely right Shockedfirst time

yes arhaan pooja are the reason for decreasing trps as cvs r ignoring them hugely in show these days and fans are upset about it

beta w&w let kriya comes centrestage then u will see mkap ruling trp charts u should be talking then only

<font color="#0000ff">long live mkap</font>
cvs dont bring kriya into centerstage cos they dont want the show to be axed cos of low trps
2RsFan IF-Stunnerz
2RsFan
2RsFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

i just said dont abuse the sho...u r free to post ur views...hen did i stop u from posting ur views...i said if u dont like the show u can say in a decent manner by not abusing
chill! No one here including me accept their own faults

Go to top