Frequent Posters

priya the sweet thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
πŸ˜† nice one πŸ˜‰ "PRERNA AND SANSKAR" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: just4coll

Brill observation... And Prerna's parvarish also has Sneha spewing venom, sorta reminds of you Prerna when she wud start on Anu without any just cause...

true....like how Prerna doesnt think twice at whom she is screaming, whether they are really wrong or not, nowadays Sneha has also started doing that...but good now Prerna herself got it from Sneha in the latest episode, the way she used to scream at everyone, now Sneha did the same to her and told her to stay away from her matters...now Prerna is right but still she is being misunderstood like how she usually does to everyone...now lets see how Prerna feels and how it feels to have a taste of your own medicine!

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good that Sneha can teach her a lesson. Shwetha knows only to cry. and throw tantrums . You r correct dewdrops.

hamzy thumbnail
gud.................... πŸ˜†
tulip thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Agree with you yaar tulip!
They have made a kachra of the whole Bajaj family. I dont know why KZK has to be SO much pro-women!
LOL!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I don't agree with you. KZK is not at all pro-women. It portrays women as either stupid (sam, kasak, mukti) or cruel and heartless(sneha, komolika, menka,prerna).
It is only pro-prerna, and is prerna a woman? I have my doubts. She is not a woman, she is not a man...she is somewhere in between. The way she tries to kill aparna with the stone, and then sharad with her hands- she looked like a rowdy drunkard man πŸ˜† no woman will do the kind of stuff she does. she is unique. πŸ˜†
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Prena's parvarish is surely is the most extremely unique πŸ˜†
gauri_hiten thumbnail
Prena's parvarish is surely is the most extremely unique πŸ˜†
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tulip

KZK is not at all pro-women. It portrays women as either stupid (sam, kasak, mukti) or cruel and heartless(sneha,
komolika, menka,prerna).
It is only pro-prerna, and is prerna a woman? I have my doubts. She is not a woman, she is not a man...she is somewhere in between. The way she tries to kill aparna with the stone, and then sharad with her hands- she looked like a rowdy drunkard man πŸ˜†
no woman will do the kind of stuff she does. she is unique. πŸ˜†

Tulip agree with u, in KZK its Prena and in Kyunki its Tulsi.

jadoo thumbnail
That's wht Ekta's Shows all About...So Called Parvarish, where character means nothing 😭
U can see this type of nonsense in her every show.
Everybody Is Characterless.Nobody has a single wife,husband and een lott of najayaz children..
And the stories will go on like this leap after leap...
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jadoo

That's wht Ekta's Shows all About...So Called Parvarish, where character means nothing 😭
U can see this type of nonsense in her every show.
Everybody Is Characterless.Nobody has a single wife,husband and een lott of najayaz children..
And the stories will go on like this leap after leap...

well, i agree with you, but for an example...the only truly sacred marriage in any of ektas shows has been Parvati and Om's in KGGK...no previous husbands/wives (She was engaged to SD before she met Om, and he only pretended he was married to Trishna to help her out)...they have only one kid (either Shruti or Gayatri...depends on which way you look at it...also that was neither parent's fault) and their marriage was pure and unshakeable (well, almost). this is why so many people are opposed to seeing Paro marry suyesh because Om and Paro's marriage was the only trul sacred one...i think the prize for craziest family has to go to Kyunki and Mihir and Tulsi...they've got like 20 kids and half of them aren't one or the other'sπŸ˜†...i thought Prerna's situation was crazy but Tulsi and Mihir (still love that guy) have naajaayaz kids coming out of their earsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†