Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Did Shweta have Illigitimate Relation!! (Page 4)

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
hehehe rick!
at least dont compare malaika with shweta.
malaika arora khan is way too much cooler than shweta.
i mean, hv u heard malaika ever throwing tantrums or accusing her co-stars?
my only point is- when shweta and her hubby are cashing in on her body exposure and titillating the male audience, why create such an issue about a co-star putting color on her? We all saw the raghuveera song- it was need of the song that bajaj-prerna r playing holi and getting naughty and mischievous with each other. so naturally ronit must hv put color on shweta.

I am not a big ohh-ahh fan of ronit, but i don' t think he ever exposes onscreen Wink except that one hot scene 1 year ago when both shweta and ronit were equally bold and exposing, ronit hasnt done anything of that sort at any other time.

shweta has double standards- on one hand she has this 'married but available' image but doesnt hv the requisite coolness to go with it.

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hehe tulip...Shweta is temperamental! and hot-tempered!I don't deny that nor does the lady herself! In a recent article, she clarified all that..as you said onscreen and offscreen are different..

I don't know the names..but there are and were several film & tv actors who don't talk to each other offscreen or have issues with each other, but onscreen they just rock! no one reading the gossip articles would know of the antics..

Shweta vs her co-stars is like that! that's why they are hardcore professionals who switch on and off b4 the camera! Kudos to all of them for putting on such a convincing act!

anyways, we are taking the topic in a different direction, it's about shweta's character here not her tiffs with her costars!

I know you don't fawn over ronit, but lots of girls do & I gave ronit as an example..see hema malini is another ice queen who is quite dignified in real life, her touch me not behaviour that is, but onscreen she has exposed a lot..the person offscreen is very diff from the char onscreen..

if shweta isn't interested in holi even if the char prerna is supposed to be naughty with her hubby in the particular scene, and she explained to him that don't put that much, he shouldn't have doused her forcibly that much in the holi mood, just put yourself in her shoes and think, now don't jump on me ronit fans! I'm one of u guys LOL ..

but then again, we really don't know shweta the person from shweta the actress do we? ...assuming things by hearsay and doing her character assasination is very unfair :(
tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
well rick, ronit the person wasnt colouring shweta the person. Bajaj was coloring prerna. If she doesnt likes holi, too bad- but she has to follow the storyline.
besides, even if ronit got too much into the character, and put more color on her than the amount decided before, what's the big deal??? Is this such a big issue to give 2-3 interviews on? and what happened? 99 % of the ppl who read it said that shweta has lost her marbles. the fact is- ronit could hv given counter-interviews and accused her in turn. but he will not stoop to her level, and he doesnt need publicity this way, and he is secure because he knows tht 99% of ppl who read shweta's crap dont take it seriously so he doesnt need to say nething.

i feel that she is sick in her attitude. first she should look at her own character..and go to psychiatrists for all her mental diseases, and then talk about other innocent ppl. besides, as i said, i know some ppl from kzk sets, and what they talk about shweta..i cant even write tht here but it is shocking.
dilsharn Goldie
dilsharn
dilsharn

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
i dont beleive anything that u guys are saying
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Sigh...I can't win in a war of words with you tulip, I'm not good at debating..I resign defeat..

Well, we can't change each other's opinions..but I still feel that she is very misunderstood and highly misquoted by the media..that holi crap was blown out of proportion by the media unnecessarily, who knows whether she gave those quotable quotes? she's just plain maligned..

She's a lady alone in this big bad showbiz fending a good for nothing husband as most of you would agree..
she's a fiercely independent lady who lives her life the way she wants..take it or leave it as she said..and I agree..let's leave her offscreen antics alone and focus on her onscreen action LOL
angel999 Groupbie
angel999
angel999

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Quit while you can Rick :), I don't think any of what you have said has got through to some of the members. I can't believe that some people actually think her performances are provocative or vulgar. And I can't believe you actually make more sense than all of the members who have posted in this thread. Clap

As for the holi incident, I'm sure I read that she had asked for Ronit not to apply any holi on her which he ignored and smeared her face with it. She was performing the following day and wasn't too happy. I wouldn't be either and would have given him a good kick up the backside.

I personally think she's a very talented performer and don't give a damn about what she gets up to in her personal life. All I want to know is how many marks she'd give Cezanne in the bed department (not that i find him attractive). Wink
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Aww, you embarass me now angel:)

Is it a case of molestation against a lady's wishes ..? I know that sounds really stupid...but wouldn't want to stir up a hornet's nest & get lynched here or lose friends..so let me rest the case.

Even shweta said in her latest interview that so called common friends & insiders on the sets give out these stupid gossip info to journos who spice it up & blow it out of proportion, she has no animousity against ronit, so ronitfans take it easy...let's not stretch this, don't want members breathing fire down our necks..

hehe,about cezz we would have to watch another bitchy episode of kandy floss to know that naughty info from her if she's willing to talk about the guy anymore that isLOL

shweta is a recognizable face now due to her bravura performance of prerna, she's a dazzling hardworking performer who should be applauded for her performances or critiqued properly when her onscreen character falters in some scenes rather than be lambasted for her personal life & called a woman of loose character... & I don't find any of her performances vulgar either from any angle...Amen to all that :)
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel999

All I want to know is how many marks she'd give Cezanne in the bed department (not that i find him attractive). Wink

LOLZZZ!! naughty naughty!! WinkWinkWink

Go to top