Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

Did Shweta have Illigitimate Relation!! (Page 3)

Saleha_20 Senior Member
Saleha_20
Saleha_20

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I think her real life is like kzk she lives with Raja & loves Cezanne

---Samaira--- IF-Rockerz
---Samaira---
---Samaira---

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:00am | IP Logged
maybe she did but not anymore
rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thakshila smith

yes we must focus on Anu prerna.

Or rather on Mr & Mrs.B :D i.e. Bajaj-prerna :)

But..Who are we to question the morality of her illegal affair with cezanne man,or call her a woman of loose character???do we know her personally? Appreciate her for all the success she has achieved with her hardwork man or the way she entertains you as prerna dayin & out....I read somewhere she wears mimimum clothes & her husband doesn't mind that coz it's open marriage...

what's the prob with wearing revealing clothes, she's a performer for chrissake!! if she has the oomph and wants to sizzle enough to garner fans and flutter male hearts too, what's the prob with that? Even married male stars(like ronit-no offence) are ooh aahed by girls, why the double standards man??and maybe her husband is too openminded like she always says, arbaaz khan & malaika arora come into point as example here man...

also the affair part-it's pretty normal in the showbiz business,happens all the time with every star, even Big B Bachchan wasn't spared,married or unmarried....she was too yung & beautiful, might have been attracted to him at one point of time, but broke off due to societal implications indeed..or the other alternative of friendship gone sour like ionia said..

cezanne's mistake was...he shouldn't have admitted shweta was my last mistake in an article to complicate situations for her man...before that, she had never blasted him in print or tv as far as my memory serves.. always maintained we are good friends line right?

and she's not like prerna living with bajaj for a lifetime and lusting for onurag, the longing is onesided from onurag's end as being shown in the past few months :S... prerna loves bajaj now, why are you portraying her as a slut, pardon the lang!!!

if she still craves for cezanne which is what u guys presume, maybe she should learn from cezzu baba, who unlike his screen character onurag has moved on in his life with a new girl shubha..hope this one lasts.. man...

in the end...I would say shweta is indeed a bold and beautiful independent hardworking successful woman,slightly temperamental & an introvert who's highly misunderstood for her bluntness and misused by the media to dig up gossip worthy stuff..it's like a witchhunt the way they act like a paparazzi with her man all the time and portray her the disgusting vamp trying to malign her in the eyes of her fans!! well, famous folks have all the trouble...
sweta.sweet Senior Member
sweta.sweet
sweta.sweet

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:39am | IP Logged
well.. i guess its all nasty rumors abt cezzane and shweta.....i think we should not interfere in their lives
jadoo Groupbie
jadoo
jadoo

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tulip

they say that her marriage is 'open' marriage. i.e. she and her husband can have as many affairs as they want while being married to each other. u hv seen how she dances in her stage shows wearing minimum clothes..but her hubby doesnt mind that..becoz she brings loads of money home..it's like that.

well said !!!

dolly_komal Newbie
dolly_komal
dolly_komal

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:52am | IP Logged
come on yaar this forum is for kzk charecters and not abt the actors/actress of kzk so, plz stop discussing abt their personal life coz we dont know xactly wat their personal life is.
so, i hope u people stop posting this kind of matter plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
angel999 Groupbie
angel999
angel999

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Well said 'rickwean' - I think you summed it up pretty well but I doubt it will stop members from criticizing Shweta. 

If people don't like her performance and what she wears then they should switch over. But the fact is that the female audience is jealous of her beauty whilst the male viewers tend not to care. I bet the majority of insults for Shweta on this forum are from female members. Girls, you really ought to get a life and let Shweta live hers the way she wants to!!! 

rickwean Goldie
rickwean
rickwean

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
And you said it well too angel :) though I hope none of you felt offended with our tone..

afterall we are just putting across views on this virtual forum like others who put her down too.. and what she does in her personal life is no one's business :)

Go to top