Congratulations Nicky! - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Damn!!! I am probably the last one to see this:(( Phew! am glad I did not completely miss it!!!

Congo-shongo NicksπŸ₯³...great going! Lately we haven't gotten a chance to interact but I have always enjoyed your comments, posts and takes:) And not to mention your very valuable LUs for poor souls like me:)

Continue with the funny, witty posts hun and we'll see you dazzle soon...congratulations again!πŸ‘

@Ritch..thanks sweets for the lovely thread!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats Nicky...πŸ₯³ Welcome to the goldie club...
Its a pleasure to meet you here...I really enjoy our daily bak bak session...Nicks, You have an amazing sense of humour...Love reading your episode-analysis and comments...
Keep writing and dazzle soon...

@Ritch: Thanks for the lovely thread...πŸ€—

Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Soumya - Thank you so much, Soumya πŸ˜ƒ
Yes, we couldn't interact much lately, but I certainly LOWEE all your POVs and funny posts on the adda! Looking forward to know you even better πŸ˜ƒ

@sana1sana - Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

@iriya (Sorry, dont know your name) - Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

@Reshmi - Aww..thank you so much Reshmi πŸ€—
Having conversations with you daily makes my head because of your precise idea (which is very logical!) about the future track! you're the most optimistic of us all which helps me to control my anger and be positive about everything! πŸ˜ƒ
Once again, thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sorry nuicky for being late but hug to yiou and congrats dazzle soon.. loves your very much your are an awesome person
nishkala thumbnail
Honestly Nicky...the rate at which my friends are getting promoted...I end up missing so many of them πŸ˜”...Now,I doubt whether I congratulated all of them or missed many ...
Anyways...Congrats for getting this status 😊

Richaarora thumbnail
@Clarissa - Awwiiee babe, thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
 It's Okay, you're not that late after all! πŸ˜‰ And you yourself how much I love your posts, they're all sooo funny! πŸ˜†

@Nishkala - Well, as far as I remember Nids turned dazzler and you must have wished her as it has been quite a while now πŸ˜‰ 
And, thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ
soniadutta thumbnail

congrats NICKY and thanx RITCHELE for the thread⭐️πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Richaarora thumbnail
Thank you so much, Sonia πŸ˜ƒ