Congratulations Nicky! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
congratulations Nicky for becoming goldie.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Congrats Nicky on turning all golden.
If u can see we two were born in IF together. So if I am called a tortoise, I wonder what u should be calledπŸ˜† And I remember u to be the first one to comment on my first post on Navya forum. As Tanu said, u had been hanging around here for long, but it is recently that u have become highly active with your posts. Ranting pulled u up kya? Anyways, always love reading ur posts and comments and knowing ur opinion too. Keep posting and turn a dazzler soon(even before me for sureπŸ˜†)
Congrats once again.😊
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
congratualations dear...πŸ₯³
oh!! Nicky...i am late! but lol...ache epis mei u were a mere spectator & slow in reaching even 300 posts(yea i was marking ur presence even then!!!😈)...& then when the show started dipping u started speaking!!πŸ˜† Dekho kitni jaldi u became a Goldie too!!

Congrats hun...πŸ€—enjoy the goldie status...doesnt last too long as u start flowing with words, opinions & posts!! 

I know we havent interacted much...but i enjoy ur posts & sense of humour!! u rock girl...now lets party!πŸ₯³
Nicky πŸ€— Cant believe I missed this! 
Yayayayayayayay! Congo shongo on turning goldie πŸ₯³It hasn't been to long but I LOWEE talking to you on the adda! You are such a sweetheart and provide us with your bunderphool LU's even though the episodes are so ghatiya! I abos**tely love reading your amazing takes and I like how your to the point with your opinions πŸ˜‰ Keep bakbaking on the adda and its a pleasure to know you and cant wait to get to know you even better πŸ€— Loveee yoou and dazzle soon β€οΈ
Edited by Jen_IloveAR - 12 years ago
@DivaAnYa - Thank you πŸ˜Š

@Nams - Thank you so much, Nams πŸ˜ƒ
It's been amazing sharing my views with you and hope to do so more in the future as well πŸ˜Š

I am a Late Latif again😑  Yoohoo another Adda member with a milestone.

Congrats Nicky jaan.  You have made it.  I enjoy reading your posts and sharing views with you. Thanks for the LU.  Keeps me sane prior to watching it.  Enjoy our interactions and at the rate our rants are going be ready to dazzle soon.  

Thanks Ritch for the lovely thread.

@Rashi_anya - Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

@Yamini - Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

@piyali237 (Sorry, I don't know your name) - Thank you very much! πŸ˜ƒ 

@anya.ss - Thanks a lot! πŸ˜ƒ

@asmmik - Well, its Nicky! Anyway, thanks a lot! πŸ˜ƒ

@Mridula - Aww..thank you so much, dear! πŸ˜ƒ
Oo teri, our IF birth dates are same? I didn't know that! πŸ˜‰ 
Oh you can call me a Snail! πŸ˜† Yeah, you know the episodes had such a furious impact on me that I couldn't stop myself from ranting! πŸ˜† 
I love reading your posts as well and hope to interact much more in future!πŸ˜ƒ

@mannat24 - Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ

@22pundirabhi (Sorry don't know your name) - Thanks a lot! πŸ˜ƒ
@Pooja - LOL Pooja, you guys remember that? Earlier, I used to be happy reading your posts only but later I thought of making new friends as I was so much attracted towards the adda! You guys are just A.W.E.S.O.M.E! πŸ˜‰
I've had a warm welcome from you all since I've joined the adda and I appreciate it, I really do πŸ˜Š
I'm seriously looking forward to much more interactions between us! πŸ˜Š
Oh, and Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

@Jen - Oh I absolutely LOWEE interacting with you as well, Jen! Your posts just make me hold my stomach everytime, especially last night! πŸ˜† 
Don't bother to say thanks for LUs because I ain't going anywhere πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
It's been so much fun and wish for much more fun in the future! πŸ˜Š
Thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ

@gmail (Sorry, dont know your name) - Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

@Isha - Aww Isha, thank you so much! πŸ˜ƒ And as I said, don't thank me for LU's, I ain't going anywhere πŸ˜‰
I absolutely your POVs and have had a very nice time interacting with you till date! Hope to have a blasting time in the future! πŸ˜ƒ
Once again, thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
Edited by nicky99 - 12 years ago