India-Forums

Special Squad
Special Squad

movie abt kuljeet (Page 3)

Lovely-Maiden IF-Dazzler
Lovely-Maiden
Lovely-Maiden

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
as much as we can feel softly for her, i think what she did was totally unreasonable...and a lot of ppl live a far far far sadder life.anyway..leave it. whats done is done.

Edited by AryanDipikaFan - 24 April 2006 at 5:36pm

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 25 April 2006 at 5:17am | IP Logged
like shaina said in the last episode with jasmine....no one knows wht was goin on in her life...how fragile her mind must've been!
and kuljeet anyway said she was a weak person...so i guess that was it... none of us know how desperate she was tht day....so lets chuk it.... its all lost already!
but wantin to die is the worst feelin in the world... i hope none of us ever ever evr.... feels that way!
praveenam Goldie
praveenam
praveenam

Posted: 01 May 2006 at 11:16am | IP Logged
i no how u people must hv felt.i also passed through this phase.i sat d whole day on net 2 get news abt her(thats how i found this forum).
do u people remember that ss cast had said that in an episode where sum1 dies ,she started feelin very sad and kept relatin dis incident 2 nafisa's suicide.i dunno y i feel that dis was d jasmine episode.i cud feel d pain in her eyes coz dis episode reminded me of kuljeet and made me cry.
i wish she had never done it.
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 02 May 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Everyone of us go through some weak moments in our life and that time all that one needs is a little change be it a call from a friend or if one happens to see a snap of some happy moments with a loved one etc...i have been through it...how i wish that this magic would have helped Kuljeet....anyways...
Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:12am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d info. tho her news does depress me. it was real sad.
Prenz~13 IF-Rockerz
Prenz~13
Prenz~13

Posted: 08 May 2006 at 6:13am | IP Logged
thnx 4 d info. tho her news does depress me. it was real sad.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by praveenam

do u people remember that ss cast had said that in an episode where sum1 dies ,she started feelin very sad and kept relatin dis incident 2 nafisa's suicide.i dunno y i feel that dis was d jasmine episode.i cud feel d pain in her eyes coz dis episode reminded me of kuljeet and made me cry.

yeah....but when i read that news...there it said that a close friend of kuljeet dies in an episode....so i thought it was the episode where priya...ved sahb's daughter dies... but now that u have said it....i do feel the same...there was an unusual pain in kul's eyes when she supported jasmine...as if almost real....

widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 22 May 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by s-pari

Everyone of us go through some weak moments in our life and that time all that one needs is a little change be it a call from a friend or if one happens to see a snap of some happy moments with a loved one etc...i have been through it...how i wish that this magic would have helped Kuljeet....anyways...

ur so right pari.... when kuljeet died....i couldnot help feelin, how many times i must have felt as miserable as her?? but i just had to call a friend and i'd be better.....i felt grateful that day, for havin ppl in my life who can be there for me..... but at the same time my heart cried out for kuljeet who had no one...... even the love of her life....bhanu ...was not with her...... how could things have gone so wrong.....so wrong......

Go to top