sammie

Posted: 11 April 2006 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
sad yaar
neways thanks 4 d article

s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I feel Kuljeet did go through something really really bad or wrong for her to end her life like this...it is shocking as to why would anyone do it when everything in life seems to be working right( Bhanu Uday , her boyfriend confirmed it)except for some physical pain...if she was suffering from a severe back pain ...she could easily take some medical help ...take rest for sometime...i mean severe backpain is a very common problem these days...but why end ones life!!!!she was so lovely,talented,confident,brave,did have many good friends and above all lucky to have Bhanu Uday with her!!!!....a career,a life with Bhanu Uday everything...
anyways ...i feel am not supposed to say all this ...destiny ...destiny
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 14 April 2006 at 10:23am | IP Logged
u know pari... as far as i have learnt about suicide, psychologists say that it is actually a desperate cry for HELP!!! ppl who attempt suicide just feel so lonely and depressed that at that time, they want to get noticed... infact, a large numbr of times, they do expect someone to come and save them... maybe thats what happened with kuljeet...at that one moment, she wasnt really thinkin...she couldnt bear the pain so much she wanted to end it all together... what she actually felt that afternoon, we all will never know! Cry
akanksha1125 Newbie
akanksha1125
akanksha1125

Posted: 16 April 2006 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ya very true. i knew of a person who seemed tough and strong externally, but he committed suicide. it was the most shocking day of my life. later when we read his diary he had penned down so many things that we could never ever ikagine. i never imagined he could be going through so much pain. it just took a fraction of a secong to commit suicide but it left us saddenned for the rest of our lives. i think its tha same thing with kuljeet. the pain must have reached such a level that she must've thought of ending it right then and there.
i hope she is happy wherever she is today. i hope bhanu has by now overcome his grief and started life afresh.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i dont know if kuljeet is happy,or bhanu has overcome his sadness...but i'm sure she has left us grieving forever Cry Cry Cry
s-pari Senior Member
s-pari
s-pari

Posted: 17 April 2006 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I really do not know whether i can say this or not ...but i have been wanting to share this for long...actually on feb 8th i just had a very narrow escape...in my car(though i was driving properly)...i came home and came to know about her sucide...i felt terrible for days ...and in those days i saw Kuljeet most of the time in my dreams ...but could not remember what she said after i woke up...intially i was scared but later i felt good about it...i do not why i cannot get over it fully even now...
akanksha1125 Newbie
akanksha1125
akanksha1125

Posted: 22 April 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
i dont believe this! wht a coincidence... actually i was totally unaware about her death until the next day coz of my colege timings. my friends told me about the news the next day. for the next 4-5 days i saw kuljeet around me all the time. i though as though she was watching me weep. i was terribly disturbed for a long long time. actually i was shocked. i had no clue as to wht was happening to me.i cant ever forget that day.
widluv2aryan IF-Dazzler
widluv2aryan
widluv2aryan

Posted: 24 April 2006 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i guess we all share this.... sorry to know abt ur acident pari... but u should feel lucky to be safe and alive... and akanksha... kuljeet haunted me for a long time too
i came to know from the net that very evening... and was so shocked... i cried all the way home from the cyber...and days later....
i called up most of my frnz...but im not sure any of them really understood....
i totally dread the news, but that day for the first time in my life, i watched the news from 6 to 10 in the night ... next day i bought all the possible newspapers i could and checkd for articles...
and u know, though i'm a complete athiest even today, that day i donno why, i tol my frnz i wntd to go to the chapel in my college... and there i cried with them, who maybe thought somethin was wrong with me....
it was a terrible feeling, i felt as if something in me had died! Cry Cry Cry
to this day, when i think of bhanu and kuljeet in each others arms, the thought that once brought a smile on my face, now sickens me...bcoZ i know bhanu is goin to grieve forever and that she's not comin back! Cry

Go to top