Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:00am | IP Logged

i recieved dis frm google alert.sendin the para only related 2 kuljeet.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "movie abt kuljeet" in Special Squad forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

praveenam

Goldie

praveenam

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Move over Mahesh Bhatt. Ad filmmaker Raoul Rondolf is making a film on not one but 15 real-life incidents that have taken place in Mumbai.

These include the Kasliwal rape case, actress Kuljeet Randhawa's suicide, crorepati bar dancer Tarannum's saga, and the shooting of model Sanjana Srivastava.

MiD DAY inspired
"I decided to mould MiD DAY into my protagonist Pakya. I am a passionate filmmaker and want to make flicks that are close to life," says Rondolf, who has also written the script and screenplay for Ashutosh Gowariker's forthcoming Hollywood project.
Famous passengers

Writer-director Harshad Raipute will play Pakya. "In the film, Pakya drops off a model resembling Kuljeet Randhwa at her home. She speaks to Pakya about her model friend of hers (Nafisa) who had committed suicide. The next day, he is shocked when he reads about Randhawa's own suicide in the newspaper."

April release

Tuk Tuk Bombay has been shot on digital format and in natural light to give it a real feel. "We want to release the film in theatres by the end of April and also plan to send it for foreign film festivals," he adds.

An ad filmmaker for the past eight years, Rondolf has been the brain behind campaigns for Lakme, Boost, MTV and Star.

widluv2aryan

IF-Dazzler

widluv2aryan

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 the article yaar... but i really dont know what to say... anything about kuljeet depresses me Cry and if they are making a movie on her sad demise...i personally think its sick Dead , and wouldnt want watch or to comment on it... we can only hope her soul rests in peace... as for the moviemakers,its just a business for them...! but i hope they keep in mind the sentiments of her loved ones and fans...

Maverickaryan

Maverickaryan

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 2:11am | IP Logged
NIce to know .Thanks.

viral_shah

Goldie

viral_shah

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 10:47am | IP Logged
thanxxxxx for sharing

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article...

s-pari

s-pari

Posted: 02 April 2006 at 5:33am | IP Logged
thanks for the information....i hope we get to see the movie because the real reason behind her sucide is still a mystry...i even wish to see searching for sara and mansoon staring Bhanu uday...

AryanDipikaFan

IF-Dazzler

AryanDipikaFan

Posted: 09 April 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yes she had completed the movie and kohinoor 2 was waiting for her too, but she finsihed it all.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top