TU JAANE NA- new promo...!! (Page 3)

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

Originally posted by krock

there are some good vms but if we search for raghav sia or rasia then we are shown vms of rasia from colours :D

anyways let the romance start we'll definitely hv some gud ff and vms as well
hope so dear...i waane watch it yaar...thy both r really good actors  Wink

yeah i love raghav when he says PUSH-----PA... when he winks after saying PUSH----PA , I start blushing...[">]

ya me too i like the way he winks at her darn he so cuteee heydo u knw what is his age?Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mimz

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

there are some good vms but if we search for raghav sia or rasia then we are shown vms of rasia from colours :D

anyways let the romance start we'll definitely hv some gud ff and vms as well
hope so dear...i waane watch it yaar...thy both r really good actors  Wink

yeah i love raghav when he says PUSH-----PA... when he winks after saying PUSH----PA , I start blushing...[">]

ya me too i like the way he winks at her darn he so cuteee heydo u knw what is his age?Ouch

yeah.. hez 22.. hez on fb.. he is very much active der.. he has replied me so many times... he is from delhi and he recently updated his status as "in delhi :)" , his fan page has crossed the 10,000 likes on fb... hez such cute guy..

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
did he add u or u liked his page  hes 22 but still look young and juno u knw his age ? even my mom like raghv ...he so funny and cuteDay Dreaming

mimz

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

did he add u or u liked his page  hes 22 but still look young and juno u knw his age ? even my mom like raghv ...he so funny and cuteDay Dreaming

i tried to send him a req but hez already having too many reqs so his inbox is full of reqs..
so i cudn't send him a req.. but one of my frnd is in his frnd list and she says tht himansh does not use his own a/c tht much... he alwz remains ol on his fan page... he alwz tries to repl us.. i asked him to post his pics on his wall so tht i can post them on IF and he assured me to share his grt pics with me..

krock

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
juno is also 22.. juno's b'day is in dec '89 and himansh - nov '89...
himu is abt 15 days older 

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

i tried to send him a req but hez already having too many reqs so his inbox is full of reqs..
so i cudn't send him a req.. but one of my frnd is in his frnd list and she says tht himansh does not use his own a/c tht much... he alwz remains ol on his fan page... he alwz tries to repl us.. i asked him to post his pics on his wall so tht i can post them on IF and he assured me to share his grt pics with me..
awww thats cute yaar...i wll also like his page ...i like thos star who intract with fans ...chal im gone go sleep now hope nind aye wo promo dekhne ke baad kise ayegi nind ...good night dear hope by tom we ll get linkSleepy

mimz

mimz IF-Dazzler
mimz
mimz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

awww thats cute yaar...i wll also like his page ...i like thos star who intract with fans ...chal im gone go sleep now hope nind aye wo promo dekhne ke baad kise ayegi nind ...good night dear hope by tom we ll get linkSleepy

thnx...

nd yep, if u dont find the link den contact me ;)

okies dear... hv a nice sleep and sira dreams ROFL... tc :)

krock

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

thnx...

nd yep, if u dont find the link den contact me ;)

okies dear... hv a nice sleep and sira dreams ROFL... tc :)
 ya i willl tnks dear my name is ankitaBig smilegn nice talking to u

Go to top