Humse Hai Life

TU JAANE NA- new promo...!!

.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 guyss...hw mny of u saw d latest promo...?? it ws 1 of d mst romantic things i've ever come across...!!❤️ it ws a mixture of all d RaSia scenes in d jungle...❤️ raghav n sia were wet in d rain . it ws simply suberb wid d song *TU JAANE NA* as d background song ❤️❤️
romantic na...??
wht is ur opinion about d new promo...??❤️❤️ Edited by sweetgreeshu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aastha150597 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
plzz send me d link... plzzz
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i saw it!!!!! it was really cute!!!! omg...finally the story is moving! 😳
mimz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yep, saw the new promo... "kaise batayen"

it's HOT!!

My wish of rain date has come true now! :D

btw I hope they don't do anything wrong as they are still in the school and I dont want them to be extra HOT, They are very cute and sweet and I want them to be like this forever... Like school k bachhe!! :)
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
true but i dont think thy will do any wrong...but it was too good yaar so romantic 😍
mimz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: krock

true but i dont think thy will do any wrong...but it was too good yaar so romantic 😍

now i badly want to see the promo!!😒
Bravehearts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimz

now i badly want to see the promo!!😒

i knw i watched it but still its not enough... the way he was looking at her so passionate...and jise usne usko lift kiya...sigh...he gave his shirt ...man i wanne wtched it now😭
mimz thumbnail

i knw i watched it but still its not enough... the way he was looking at her so passionate...and jise usne usko lift kiya...sigh...he gave his shirt ...man i wanne wtched it now😭

did u notice something??
sia was crying and suddenly raghav came and lifted her up in his arms...
they both were so scared and still raghav helped her... hope they becum gud frnz and raghav starts defending sia in elite..😍
Bravehearts thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mimz

did u notice something??
sia was crying and suddenly raghav came and lifted her up in his arms...
they both were so scared and still raghav helped her... hope they becum gud frnz and raghav starts defending sia in elite..😍

ya i saw that ...may he siad something to her or she was crying becuz he was hurt...and ur right he will defend heraur ab to friendship se jada hi hoga...see cuz thy spended night in jungle vishal and saloni will say something to sia and then here our superman raghv will come and rescue her...sigh and taht will create feelings in her heart for raghv what do u think?😳
mimz thumbnail

ya i saw that ...may he siad something to her or she was crying becuz he was hurt...and ur right he will defend heraur ab to friendship se jada hi hoga...see cuz thy spended night in jungle vishal and saloni will say something to sia and then here our superman raghv will come and rescue her...sigh and taht will create feelings in her heart for raghv what do u think?😳

hope so... i think raghav would take all the blame on his own.. he would tell princi tht it was his mistake... nd juno wud not get it and would blame raghav for all des things..

gawd..someone shud write an ff 😆