MB's reply on current twist - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah and maybe on seeing Rohan with Nidhi, he will yet again backout and say to Armaan that Nidhi is better off with someone of her own age and that he is too old..This can be another kind of self-doubt, that is, he may think he is not the right choice as a love interest for Nidhi.
@deepika-God knows which way the story will head?I hoe Ashutosh's character is not ruined
Originally posted by deepiika

Yeah and maybe on seeing Rohan with Nidhi, he will yet again backout and say to Armaan that Nidhi is better off with someone of her own age and that he is too old..This can be another kind of self-doubt, that is, he may think he is not the right choice as a love interest for Nidhi.

yes he is definitely going to think that
when will they start writing for a mature smart audience???
YOU KNOW WHAT SIR ,WE WANT TO SEE U & DR. NIDHI TOGETHER. KARAN BHAIYA IS VERY GOOD ACTOR AND WE ALL APPRECIATE HIS PERFORMENCE.BUT HUM 9.45 SE DUSARE DIN KE 8.00 TAK AAPKA AUR DR.NIDHI KO EK SAATH DEKHANE KE LIYE TARASTE HAIN. ISILIYE TAKHLIF TO HOGI NA. BUT WE WATCH THE SHOW REGULARLY.
Originally posted by divine.devil

when will they start writing for a mature smart audience???

when they matter for TRP... till they dont.. no need writing for them.. ðŸ˜†
i do think that the writter himself is actually confuse or may be he cant able to pen down the story ahead...somtimes i really think is this really inspired from DK ?😕i mean if concernd about the current track now ashu and nidhi are both in seperation line,then they hv to face the social aspects(as the name of the serial states).then this financial crises of nidhi,s father will start,then the truth of the house will start,then again seperation. kia seperation hi sepration chale ga,,,😕 srsly if this will continue for long then tata bye bye to this show ...
Originally posted by aekiel

I'm not exactly sure where she's got the thought from- MB didn't know she loved him. She's never confessed directly. Being the mature but introverted chap that MB is, I don't think Nidhi would have expected him to take the first step.

There's not much MB can do on FB in this reply- his hands are clearly tied.

All we fans can hope is that some SENSE prevails upon the Cv's and someone in their dumb team reads MB's FB wall posts.😡

you know what? There are a lot of pissed off folks commenting on the facebook site for KTLK as well.😆. So am praying for a miracle.😭