Y Karu is singing Hemu's songs?

bangboy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I think this is Sony's trick..

But Accding to me He shldnt to do that Bcoz He cant reach the level of Hemu and Hence Would create negative impact on PPL's mind..

Yesterday He sang Tumse milke,Humma ..

Accding to me he couldnt reach the level of Hemu and Debu In those respective songs(However singing in studio is different than singing in Open air theatre,So Its unfair to compare these two)

He has also sung Ramta Jogi,Woh Lamhe,Tumse Milke of Hemu..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

giggles_2005 thumbnail
Similar genes= similar brains= similar thinking= similar choices !! πŸ˜†
pramm thumbnail

Originally posted by: giggles_2005

Similar genes= similar brains= similar thinking= similar choices !! πŸ˜†

but different singing styles...😳

sony tells singers wat 2 sing, he doesnt choose his song
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
Well both of them r gr8 singers.Its not like the songs are Hemu's naaa.Tumse milke is a Sonu Nigam song not a Hemu song and Ramta Jogi is a Sukhwinder song.Just coz Hemu sang it doesnt mean Karu cant sing it rite....Both of them sing well.Then I dont see any reason to complain at all.......

Anywayz they r cousin brothers na.....there is a chance that they think alike πŸ˜› I like both of them
bangboy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu_nigamfan

Well both of them r gr8 singers.Its not like the songs are Hemu's naaa.Tumse milke is a Sonu Nigam song not a Hemu song and Ramta Jogi is a Sukhwinder song.Just coz Hemu sang it doesnt mean Karu cant sing it rite....Both of them sing well.Then I dont see any reason to complain at all.......

Anywayz they r cousin brothers na.....there is a chance that they think alike πŸ˜› I like both of them

Agree with u But at the same time there r some ppl Who compare both version. If its sounds better than Hemu's no prob He will get vote,If it doesnt  They r not goin to vote,So Karu shld choose new songs,Thats what I feel.This is what I have seen,My Aunt dint vote Karu the last week as she thought (Ramta jogi) Karu wasnt upto the level of Hemu,I am sure if Hemu hadnt sung it before and Karunya was the first to sing this,Then she would have voted him

karunya_forever thumbnail
but karunya rocked equally in all his performances
achhi_anil thumbnail
why do some people here say that hemu was far better than karu ,I DONT AGREEE.KARU WAS AND WILL BE A VERY GOOD SINGER ALWAYS.HEMU SINGS WELL,BUT SOMEWHERE KARU ACHCHA LAGTHA HAIN.SO STOP HURTING OTHERS FEELINGS BY WRITING ,HEMU IS BETTER THAN KARU.BOTH ARE EQUALLY GOOD
karunya_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: achhi_anil

why do some people here say that hemu was far better than karu ,I DONT AGREEE.KARU WAS AND WILL BE A VERY GOOD SINGER ALWAYS.HEMU SINGS WELL,BUT SOMEWHERE KARU ACHCHA LAGTHA HAIN.SO STOP HURTING OTHERS FEELINGS BY WRITING ,HEMU IS BETTER THAN KARU.BOTH ARE EQUALLY GOOD

i agreeπŸ‘

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sonu_nigamfan

Totally agree with you Shyama!

I don't think it was conscious choice!