Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar

India-Forums

Y Karunya has started singing Hemu song (Page 3)

saregama Goldie
saregama
saregama

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangboy

I think this is Sony's trick..

But Accding to me He shldnt to do that Bcoz He cant reach the level of Hemu and Hence Would create negative impact on PPL's mind..

Yesterday He sang Tumse milke,Humma ..

Accding to me he couldnt reach the level of Hemu and Debu In those respective songs(However singing in studio is different than singing in Open air theatre,Yesterday's was Delhi show)

He has also sung Ramta Jogi,Woh Lamhe,Tumse Milke of Hemu..

No doubt Hemu was good.

But nothing wrong if Karunya has sung only Hemu's songs. But he has no way copied Hemu's. Both have sung in different ways in their own style. As long as both doesn't copy each other, its ok. Both are superb and both are talented and sing fantastic. I am dead sure this both cousins are going to bring fame in their family and will make their family proud. Now that I am happy for KArunya as he is near to the victory. He will definitely win the tittle.

VOTE FOR KARUNYA.

ng4khan Senior Member
ng4khan
ng4khan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrspetloverUS

Originally posted by saregama

Originally posted by bangboy

I think this is Sony's trick..

But Accding to me He shldnt to do that Bcoz He cant reach the level of Hemu and Hence Would create negative impact on PPL's mind..

Yesterday He sang Tumse milke,Humma ..

Accding to me he couldnt reach the level of Hemu and Debu In those respective songs(However singing in studio is different than singing in Open air theatre,Yesterday's was Delhi show)

He has also sung Ramta Jogi,Woh Lamhe,Tumse Milke of Hemu..

No doubt Hemu was good.

But nothing wrong if Karunya has sung only Hemu's songs. But he has no way copied Hemu's. Both have sung in different ways in their own style. As long as both doesn't copy each other, its ok. Both are superb and both are talented and sing fantastic. I am dead sure this both cousins are going to bring fame in their family and will make their family proud. Now that I am happy for KArunya as he is near to the victory. He will definitely win the tittle.

VOTE FOR KARUNYA.

Rekhaji,

From your sweet lips to gods ears Embarrassed   aur aapke muh me ghi shakkar. Smile

Smile I completely agree with you all. I am a great fan of Hemu and also Karunya. Since already Hemu lost in the final three because of regional voting and also not getting votes from Andhra, atleast now i request all the fans of Hemu to vote fpor Karunya. Still there is a chance to make one very talented Karu to win Indian Idol.

Go to top