Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amzi_uk thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanx 😉 👏 👍🏼

Thatz the first time i heard her talk about her hubby 😆 😆 😆 . And why does she only have problems with ronit and cez 😕 😕 .
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the article now im gonna go and actaully read it 😆 😆 😆
anishma24 thumbnail
thanks for the article shweta looks very pretty and soooo young in the pic!!
well i really don't understand her fight with ronit?/ with cezanne everybody knows about their affaire but did she actually had a affair with ronit tooo??
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
😭 Thanks 4 the article Sukhi...
Shewta what r u doing?Pls don't do this,mera dil dukh raha hai 😭 😭
anjaani thumbnail
lolzz thts strange every1 except ronit n cez r her frnds!!kewl 😆
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cez , i can understand ... but what did ronit do except apply sum gulal on her face which she dint lyk ?...why hold grudges for sumthing so silly ?
Saleha_20 thumbnail
"when they first asked me, I said, 'Cezanne who?' But they were not ready to buy that. They switched off the camera and for half an hour they kept asking me to make some comment. So, I said, 'Fine, switch on your camera and I will tell you what you want.'
What does it mean if someone says him that say some bad words about your husband or someone else then she use bad words for that one its too much anyways thx 4 sharing
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing loner i bet she has no fs 😉
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think she meant the whole thing as a joke, like "the media thinks i'm not friends with either so obviously i'm not" etc etc. we already know there's no love lost btwn her and cez, but maybe the whole Ronit thing is blown out of proportion, just because people know she has a temper...does that even make sense? 😆
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: madiha_17

Seriously I agree, ON screen she is so much comfortable with cezzane and ronit, the hugs and such romantic scenes, no problem she face while doing it!But offscreen life is totally different.She is totally complicated yaar!

Yeah totally!! She seems so comfy on-screen and off-screen she is a totally different person. I mean if she was just acting it was okay...but she does real romantic and hot stuff on-screen!! How can you do it with people you are not comfortable doing it with!! I guess she is a true professional...hats off to her on that man!! I am quite amazed!!

I am fine with her attitude of not wanting to hug/kiss/touch people...people should respect her decision...what bugs me is the way she treats people...but then again I think that the media also is after her...they pick a small story and make it big...coz it is good gossip...within the past year I have read the story of Cez-Shweta not getting along 10 times!!!

And Shweta has a big mouth, too straightforward hence she fires things up further!! A little diplomacy helps. Being too frank in media is a sure fire way of generating more gossips!!
Edited by admail_bd - 18 years ago