Kasauti Zindagi Ki

i just hateeeee ektaaa

jayendri thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i think ekta is having a problem.how come kasak,sneha both get into trouble and allways the same story goes on.now the rape case . in every ekta's serials man and woman has a ex man or woman.or the woman get's pregnant before marrying the man.because of this things people also get use to do this  things.and the main thing is ,the truth allways hide.kzk had a good start but now it has mixed up(ekta has mixed up)prerna who loved anurag sooooo much is married to a nother person.sharad who loved sneha soo much has raped mukti.ohhhhhhh god not only this serial the other's are also the same kth,kavyanjali,specially ksbkb earlier i loved ksbkb but now i hate that serial bc of ektaaaaaaaa   !!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

not love Jayendri only kedare.   is there.
amali2305 thumbnail
yes jayendri u r correct abt Ekta... she is focusing only on one thing... and she always mix sex and love.....
Amali. Adaree nemei   .We call it Kedare . hi hi hi . Some ppl talk like that. Its not love we have to find a word for that. ............ love is more precious long live, protected thing.

Yes , love is gone with the wind. Ekta is underestimating love. some ppl die for love. These ppl live to kill love.

Yes , love is gone with the wind. Ekta is underestimating love. some ppl die for love. These ppl live to kill love.
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar ekta only seems to care abut the rating and not the imformation she is sending to the public and the audience that watch her serials
anishma24 thumbnail
i agree with jayendri there is always tears!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah u r right Jayendri....Ekta is pschycho 😡
saima_qureshi thumbnail
EKTA IS MASTER IN CLEVERNESS 😡