India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

i just hateeeee ektaaa

jayendri Senior Member
jayendri
jayendri

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged
i think ekta is having a problem.how come kasak,sneha both get into trouble and allways the same story goes on.now the rape case . in every ekta's serials man and woman has a ex man or woman.or the woman get's pregnant before marrying the man.because of this things people also get use to do this  things.and the main thing is ,the truth allways hide.kzk had a good start but now it has mixed up(ekta has mixed up)prerna who loved anurag sooooo much is married to a nother person.sharad who loved sneha soo much has raped mukti.ohhhhhhh god not only this serial the other's are also the same kth,kavyanjali,specially ksbkb earlier i loved ksbkb but now i hate that serial bc of ektaaaaaaaa   !!!!!!!!!

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:19am | IP Logged

not love Jayendri only kedare.   is there.
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:24am | IP Logged
yes jayendri u r correct abt Ekta... she is focusing only on one thing... and she always mix sex and love.....
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Amali. Adaree nemei   .We call it Kedare . hi hi hi . Some ppl talk like that. Its not love we have to find a word for that. ............ love is more precious long live, protected thing.

amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Its Lust i guess.... Big smile
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:44am | IP Logged

Yes , love is gone with the wind. Ekta is underestimating love. some ppl die for love. These ppl live to kill love.
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Yes , love is gone with the wind. Ekta is underestimating love. some ppl die for love. These ppl live to kill love.
.Prometheus. Channel Moderator
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged
yaar ekta only seems to care abut the rating and not the imformation she is sending to the public and the audience that watch her serials

Go to top