Kasauti Zindagi Ki

India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

What's the limit of trusting ppl. (Page 3)

Mrs.H Roshan IF-Dazzler
Mrs.H Roshan
Mrs.H Roshan

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

i hope that family members trust eachother....but i know whatever we do...that aint gonna happenOuch

LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

I wish ekta cud jus show one couple who fall in love, don't have PMS, get married, don't cheat on each other, have kids an stay together until the end of the serial. Sure people will try an split them up, but this couple got married not jus cos they loved each other but also because they trusted not only each other, but their belief of their love.
Still, im living in a dream world, Ekta already said that all her couples who have 'True love' will be destined 2 a cycle of parting an reuniting in her serials.

Watch Kumkum for that. There have been problems, there have been other people trying to break them but they have always stuck together...No Ekta serial can do this.
LifeOLicious IF-Sizzlerz
LifeOLicious
LifeOLicious

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saleha_20

very true but in that seriel jahan trust kerna chahiye wahan kerte nahi aur jahan nahi kerna chahiye wahan kerte hain

Misinderstanding is needed to move the stories. The real problem is how this misunderstanding is dealt with...
thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Thanks you guys giving me very strong replies. I think trust is the main cause to long live a marriage. Cash or family or even states have no value here.
Ekta does not respect it at all.
    Angry All cristians when they get married they promise to live till the end of the life sharing   all good and worse , rich and poverty , all health conditions. ext.ext.   When a misunderstanding arise you can't go to courts and get divorce, as in a film. If Ekta respected that law for a second, Prerna and Anurag are together yet. She is ignoring common law even. Is there no one to banned this type of stories,. I wonder?
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lunza

well ,it is all very glorified in the soaps ...
thaz perhaps the only way 5-year soaps can be made ...
EMA's , bigamy , multiple marriages , embezzlement etc .

Originally posted by i4identity

Originally posted by thakshila smith

Why pepole cheat each other.

because ekta wants them to....Dead

Ekta repeats and re-repeats and re and re and re
and that is how she continues the serial till infinity.

--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by admail_bd

Originally posted by suki11

I wish ekta cud jus show one couple who fall in love, don't have PMS, get married, don't cheat on each other, have kids an stay together until the end of the serial. Sure people will try an split them up, but this couple got married not jus cos they loved each other but also because they trusted not only each other, but their belief of their love.
Still, im living in a dream world, Ekta already said that all her couples who have 'True love' will be destined 2 a cycle of parting an reuniting in her serials.
Watch Kumkum for that. There have been problems, there have been other people trying to break them but they have always stuck together...No Ekta serial can do this.

I would also suggest watch Saarrthi, it is very different to Ekta serials.

Sarah9bella IF-Dazzler
Sarah9bella
Sarah9bella

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
thakshila   u r doing an osoum job
u r absolutely rite
ionia Senior Member
ionia
ionia

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Well I think the problem with Ekta's character is that either they blindly trust each other or they don't trust each other at all.

Look at Sneha.....the idiot...she trusts sharad completely without even logically asking what motive would Mukti have of accusing her husband of rape and y wud her own mom side with her if Mukti is lying?

Look at Prerna......mistrusting Anurag and Mr. Bajaj.

My personal belief is that u shud trust ppl but never blindly. As long as you are logical, u shud be fine...I think in real life most ppl are trustworthy and the odd ones who aren't are not that hard to spot.

In Ekta's serials, characters' neither use their brains nor their hearts. The only thing that they are consistent at doing is acting stupid. Angry

Go to top