Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Just saw the precap for Monday again.

Jai is shocked seeing the condition of her room. And there's Unnati and Vijay who are both standing outside the door peeping inside.

So,how will these three react on monday's episode? I guess Uday is not coming to Maanyata-Jai room this time.

So, firstly Vijay and Jai : Both will act all scared oohh aaah ouch eeech types LOL Vijay with wierdo dialogues and equally wierdo expressions..

Then Unnati : I always wanted (still want)Unnati to bond with Maanyata. They can bond together-because both of them aren't selfish. But i am little apprehensive as to how Unnati will react seeing Maanyata's makeover of her room. I mean Maanyata is going to be her bhai's wife,so how will Unnati take over Maanyata's life style??

As for me when I saw the way she just changed the room,it was not much pleasing. I want Unnati to see the good side of maanyata and i hope the creatives bond unnati and maanyata. Maanyata doesn't have another friend in Rajmahal.

What say?.. Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahanlove...OMGakshaayashaf13.AbhIyalicious.OmaRamdassKai.adventure_gurlBadtameez_Dil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jai-Unnati and Vijay viewing(precap)" in Dekha Ek Khwaab forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
there was no uday in the precap i just hate that Angry

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
cv's ko smjh hi nahi arha hai agay krna kia hai Angry uday ko j aur manyata donon ki good books mai rehna hai isliye uday gayb hogya hai uday manyata aur j se akele akele milega jb j se milega tou manyata nahi hogi aur jb manyata se tb j nahi hogi

cv's will u stop playing mind games Angry

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

don't worry my shaf Embarrassed Uday'll uski 'hone waali maharani' se akele mai milna pasand karega... Wink   yeh comedy circus waale J aur Vijay ke saat nai LOL LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitewitchIAmBadGirl

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dakoo_Minzy*

don't worry my shaf Embarrassed Uday'll uski 'hone waali maharani' se akele mai milna pasand karega... Wink   yeh comedy circus waale J aur Vijay ke saat nai LOL LOL 

uday is a clever person he ran away cuz he wants to b in good books of both j and manyata Ouch

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

cv's ko smjh hi nahi arha hai agay krna kia hai Angry uday ko j aur manyata donon ki good books mai rehna hai isliye uday gayb hogya hai uday manyata aur j se akele akele milega jb j se milega tou manyata nahi hogi aur jb manyata se tb j nahi hogi

cv's will u stop playing mind games Angry

Ya..and seriously speaking i hate it when uday gives J importance. I mean he goes too near her and talks and i can't handle all that Confused  Uday told Unnati that he doesnt' like J,he better stick to that.

He is using J as a pawn who will dance as he tells. But Maanyata isn't like that Tongue and tht will blossom up the love between both of them Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmaRamdass

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

chill buddy. It's only precap. Picture abhi bhi baki hai mere dosth:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrarrtishaf13*Dakoo_Minzy*

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
n by the way have u watched that clip on the sets of DEK manyata is saying chiki n soni will come to rajmahal to meet me n they will arrange a phone call for me so that i can talk to akash Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top