Bhabhi

28th March Update

Vandu4ever IF-Stunnerz
Vandu4ever
Vandu4ever

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 3:00am | IP Logged

28th March Update

The episode starts with

The man was taking out yellow leaves from trees. & Nanda comes there and says if u take care of trees, leaves wont turn yellow.  Suhana was there and listening their conversation. Nanda tells mali dat trees r like rishte. & ask Suhana am I saying right? & Suhana dunn answer so Nanda goes 2 her says what's the matter? Did Vishu say anything? & Suhana says why do u think that I'm unhappy bcz of Vishu…. Nanda says I don't know gnan bhari baate like parjaiji. But I've seen world, so I can make u understand. And says she had go through this situation too. Kuku's dad wanted him to marry with Uppal's sister and she believed dat she wont get Kuku now but she trusted her love so Kuku is with her today. Vishu will come back to u. All men r not like Tilak or Kuku but all women r like us, Hindustani nari!!!

Vishu was with Sush. Sush tells him to divorce Suhana and marry to her. & Sush says wats u thinking? I just want my love. Vishu says I want some time. Sush says kitna time? Tum meri majbooriyo ko samaj nahin rahe. Vish says kaisi majburi? maine aaj tak tumhe kisi cheez ki kami hone di? Sush says I want something else. & she gets a phone call from someone. She answers phone call and says kya? thik hai.. She was disturbed so Vishu says whose call was it? Sush says nothing and starts crying. & Vishu says wat's the matter? y u crying? Sush says it was aunty's call from Kanpur. My dad is angry with me. My dad's dream is to c my marriage like others dads. But I'm so selfish. I'm here to fulfill my dreams. If u think I'm boj for u then u can leave me and go back with Suhana. Vish says I'll get marry u. I wont leave u and hugs Sush.

Kuku was looking into file and talking to his lawyer on phone and says I've read Tilak's new will. I'll send it to Tilak.  Nanda comes der and says which will u're talking about? Kuku says Tilak tolf me change his will. He will transfer all property to Vishu but on one condition if he stays with Suhana. Tejal comes in Suhana's room. Tejal talks about Sonu and says did u talk to Vishu? Suhana says he never spend time with me. Tejal says if u'd have a baby, Vishu will stay home with baby to play with him. And Suhana was like bachcha bachcha bachcha.... sab log keh rahe hai ki bachche ke aane se sab thik ho jaayega. Lekin mera koe vajud nahin. How long I have to pretend to be happy. I have given up to my destiny. Tejal says its not ur destiny, but its ur weakness. U have to give all happiness to Vish so he cant leave u.

Kuku was reading new will and tells Nanda, Reshma, & Minu that Vishu cant spend a penny without Suhana's permission for a yr and after a yr when they have a baby, property will transfer to Vish-Suhana's baby.  & Minu says y Tilak did dis? Kuku says I think whatever Tilak did is right, so he can spend more time with Suhana and loof after business too. Reshma says now we have to be strik to Vishu so he come on right path. Nanda says dunn u wanna c Vishu's baby? Kuku says then I'll send dis papers to Tilak so he can sign them and send us back and he leaves.

Vishu tells Sush dat he's going office. Sush says if I'll tell u not to leave still u wanna go and she kisses Vish on his neck, face, all over…. and Vish says if u stop me like dis again n again I wont go anywhere & kiss her… Suhana was sleeping alone and remember Tejal's baate. & Vishu was sleepy with Sush. In morning, Minu was waiting for Vish but he dunn come back.

Vish wakes up and Sush brings tea for him and says good morning. Vish says sirf good morning? wat about good morning kiss? Sush says abhi tak jee nahin bhara? Vish says agar main tumhare sath puri zindgi bita doo phir bhi mera jee nahin bharega.

Tejal tells Suhana dat when ur baby will come, all property will transfer to ur baby's name. Suhana says kyun sab log ye nahin samjte ki koe bhi rishte jabarjasti nahin banaye jaate, do insaano ko bich rishte tab hi bante hai jab dono ki rajabandi ho, jabarjasti ke rishte sirf tabahi late hai and leaves. Tejal think 2 herself it means Vishu hasn't come back home at night. Vishu gives gift to Sush. It was saree. Sush says u know dat I dunn wear saree. and I wont look good in saree. And Minu calls Vishu and tells him about new will, Vishu was shocked and episode ends!!!

Imzi IF-Sizzlerz
Imzi
Imzi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot!
mushkan_2003 Goldie
mushkan_2003
mushkan_2003

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:36am | IP Logged
thnks alot for great update
punjabigl Goldie
punjabigl
punjabigl

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update Clap Clap Can anyone tell me me Who is this Sush? Where did she came from?
kitty468 IF-Dazzler
kitty468
kitty468

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update. Tongue Big smile Smile this bacha zarbardusti thing, Ouch
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top