Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
15 [71.43%]
6 [28.57%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

smartypant IF-Dazzler
smartypant
smartypant

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Well I shud say Yes. Cause they don't let Anu drop from his    position. So I am proud to be Anu fan. But I also like Bajaj.

thakshila smith IF-Rockerz
thakshila smith
thakshila smith

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
,Bajaj may be 70-75 years old. And he is not a loser. have fulfilled all his dreams. nothing to worry. He can just   admire his young wife and live happily.so bajajians have no reason to be sentimental.
But Anurag is always a loser, Ekta did it.Anurag is sentimental sometimes, not always.But you can't say
All the Anuragians r sentimental. They r sentimental with the case of AnuPrer only. For Anurag's case we r proud.
        We can be proud. In the case of Mr. Bajaj ,   He is older person. Thinks about his wife. He hugs her and cares for her as a baby. . He watches his wife's young exhusband and scenes. I thik he is more sentimental.So his fans.         & nbsp;         & nbsp;     
amali2305 Goldie
amali2305
amali2305

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by thakshila smith

,Bajaj may be 70-75 years old. And he is not a loser. have fulfilled all his dreams. nothing to worry. He can just   admire his young wife and live happily.so bajajians have no reason to be sentimental.
But Anurag is always a loser, Ekta did it.Anurag is sentimental sometimes, not always.But you can't say
All the Anuragians r sentimental. They r sentimental with the case of AnuPrer only. For Anurag's case we r proud.
        We can be proud. In the case of Mr. Bajaj ,   He is older person. Thinks about his wife. He hugs her and cares for her as a baby. . He watches his wife's young exhusband and scenes. I thik he is more sentimental.So his fans.         & amp; nbsp;         & amp; nbsp;     

I never said all the Anuragians r sentimental....I said most of them..  and I  never belive... that he is a looser... just becoz he couldnt be with the one he loves for ever... I dont think he is a looser... Love for a girl is one thing in his life... but he should get with his llife.. some how he should showSharvan the correct path...Sneha and prem as well. if he fails.. there u can call him a looser.....

~Jalal-4ever~ IF-Sizzlerz
~Jalal-4ever~
~Jalal-4ever~

Posted: 03 April 2006 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Sentimental... as in??? Confused

Go to top