Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amali2305 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

Amalii , sorry to argue with you, but Lot of ppl say Anu is the loser Aunu baba and calling him names .But we do not shout .I am the one who
fight for him . other ppl   do not fight always.
But when we give hard About Bajaj all of Bajajians fight back with us. give lenth of reasons.
so who is sentimental . its up to you. 😳

Comon thakshi this is not an arguement... i just said wat i felt... Let say I f a bajajian or someone else badmouth abt Anu..not only you all the anufans fight back...... like guddi says..., bajajians cant tolerate those words " budha" " "villan"... so obveously they fight back... this is not the issue here....😛😳

ionia thumbnail
Hah........what's that suppose to mean? Really sentimentality varies from people to people. There are some bajaj fans who are more sentimental than Anu fans and vice versa. Just because Anurag Basu is sentimental doesn't mean all his fans are sentimental. Thats just generalization.

As far as Bajaj being happy and all, well who says Anurag is not happy. He let Prerna marry Bajaj cauz he wanted to see her happy and now he has good relations with Prerna and Mr. Bajaj. I see no reason y he shud not be content with his life. He chose to give up Prerna cauz he thought he cudn't make her happy.
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well............wht should i say now? I m so 😕 😕 😕 .................. 😕 Well jo bhi,whatever.I m proud to be Cezanne/Anu fan 😊
manoj_fan thumbnail
ANURAG'S FANS ARE DAMN TOO SENTIMENTAL.
smartypant thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I shud say Yes. Cause they don't let Anu drop from his    position. So I am proud to be Anu fan. But I also like Bajaj.
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
,Bajaj may be 70-75 years old. And he is not a loser. have fulfilled all his dreams. nothing to worry. He can just   admire his young wife and live happily.so bajajians have no reason to be sentimental.
But Anurag is always a loser, Ekta did it.Anurag is sentimental sometimes, not always.But you can't say
All the Anuragians r sentimental. They r sentimental with the case of AnuPrer only. For Anurag's case we r proud.
        We can be proud. In the case of Mr. Bajaj ,   He is older person. Thinks about his wife. He hugs her and cares for her as a baby. . He watches his wife's young exhusband and scenes. I thik he is more sentimental.So his fans.         & nbsp;         & nbsp;     
amali2305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thakshila smith

,Bajaj may be 70-75 years old. And he is not a loser. have fulfilled all his dreams. nothing to worry. He can just   admire his young wife and live happily.so bajajians have no reason to be sentimental.
But Anurag is always a loser, Ekta did it.Anurag is sentimental sometimes, not always.But you can't say
All the Anuragians r sentimental. They r sentimental with the case of AnuPrer only. For Anurag's case we r proud.
        We can be proud. In the case of Mr. Bajaj ,   He is older person. Thinks about his wife. He hugs her and cares for her as a baby. . He watches his wife's young exhusband and scenes. I thik he is more sentimental.So his fans.         & amp; nbsp;         & amp; nbsp;     

I never said all the Anuragians r sentimental....I said most of them..  and I  never belive... that he is a looser... just becoz he couldnt be with the one he loves for ever... I dont think he is a looser... Love for a girl is one thing in his life... but he should get with his llife.. some how he should showSharvan the correct path...Sneha and prem as well. if he fails.. there u can call him a looser.....

~Jalal-4ever~ thumbnail

Sentimental... as in??? 😕